Autopsy Review 2022 R4, v. Melbourne (The most sackable game in AFL history?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really wish we had a more mature sack culture in Aussie Rules, instead of waiting until the list is shot and about to be relegated to the Conference before ‘maybe, perhaps, possibly, regrettably, it might be time?’

Remember, even in hindsight, there was nothing that should be changed regarding the 2021 PF. So, we haven’t changed anything.

This season started as the last ended. Go figure! Who would have imagined that?!

Really wish we had a more mature sack culture in Aussie Rules, instead of waiting until the list is shot and about to be relegated to the Conference before ‘maybe, perhaps, possibly, regrettably, it might be time?’

In Brazil, we sack too easily too soon; but, yes, in Australian football, clubs are ridiculously patient.

I said in the game thread and I'll say it here. I'm not blaming the players for happens this year. You give them a disjointed, incompetent game plan, how do you blame them for how it is executed?
You could give any list this game plan and they'd be in the same spot.

I said in the game thread and I'll say it here. I'm not blaming the players for happens this year. You give them a disjointed, incompetent game plan, how do you blame them for how it is executed?
You could give any list this game plan and they'd be in the same spot.

It’s hilarious that we put MAYES to replace DIXON and keep the game plan intact.

Even the best game plan ever needs the right personnel to execute it. If you don’t have it, you need to make a plan that suits the players at your disposal.

Just remember that Ben Brown didn’t even play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My best win ever!” (Simon Goodwin)

First time since 2016 that we lost to the reigning premiers in the H&A
First time since 2018 that we've lost 4 games in a row
First time EVER that we haven't even kicked a goal in the first half.

We're on a road to nowhere. If they want any fans coming to round 6, accountability at the top MUST occur.

Close enough that they have an excuse not to sack him. Disappointing unfortunately, should have been destroyed.
Ken will say in his presser, "We fought it out right till the last siren. I deserve a contract extension."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back