Trading Places Reunite as one trade game - Draft thread - draft order inside

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I take next best from Knightmare?

Sorry I wouldn't know the difference, but don't want to hold the game/draft up.

Yep absolutely, take the next one off Knightmare's draft board. There is still a couple left in his top 30 as there have been a couple of bolters.

Just about time to move on I think..this game is dragging as some seem to have dropped in interest...
So Carlton Pick 41...
I'll give Carlton a young Victorian Ruck... Sean Darcy

Van_Dyke has forwarded his Geelong selection at P42 .... Griffin Logue

and Richmond selection at P43 .. is

Brennan Cox

8/13/98 194 90 Woodville West Torrens/Woodville South

Logic..

A young KPD that will take time ..which he will get considering Richmond's trade ins.

Pies pick 44

Collingwood Golumless.... you're up again

He is gone mate Saints P37 .......check the list on Page 6 if in any doubt about availability

I was looking at that list, and must of missed it.

At this point i don't actually know of anyone who is left so, i'm going to go a bit left field here and select...Golumless

Yes, i'm going to draft myself. It's always been my dream to earn a heckload of money play AFL, and i suppose Collingwood would do at a pinch. Some skills i have is i am capable of banter, can guide a football onto my leg and has been known to complete a 3km time trial in about 2 weeks.

I'm looking forward to my debut in round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was looking at that list, and must of missed it.

At this point i don't actually know of anyone who is left so, i'm going to go a bit left field here and select...Golumless

Yes, i'm going to draft myself. It's always been my dream to earn a ****load of money play AFL, and i suppose Collingwood would do at a pinch. Some skills i have is i am capable of banter, can guide a football onto my leg and has been known to complete a 3km time trial in about 2 weeks.

I'm looking forward to my debut in round 1.

On who is available its not that hard when you look at the http://www.afl.com.au/draft/u18s

anyway... Geelongs pick Van_Dyke has forwarded his Geelong selection at P45 .... Alex Villis

On who is available its not that hard when you look at the http://www.afl.com.au/draft/u18s

anyway... Geelongs pick Van_Dyke has forwarded his Geelong selection at P45 .... Alex Villis

More i don't know the slightest thing about them, and probably won't until september.

Plus i like the idea of picking myself ;)

Keep it going fellas. Getting to the end of the 4th would be a great result.

Is anyone keen to do another one after this draft?

Definately keen, have a better idea after this one in terms of where people rate players.

The number that have lost interest make it seem to me it would be better once the footy has finished.

I think the game needs a few more defined rules..like a team must trade 4 or 5 players .., a team must have 3 picks in the draft , the draft should be much tighter.. perhaps a draft night and each club has 5 minutes to make the pick... This is a simulation and to simulate draft night pressure and time should be a part of it imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back