Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys can only last so long

It's been updated

Castore DID NOT Send Out Newcastle Kits With Severe Quality Problems But Only Without Sponsor

Update: We have to apologize to Castore. The British sportswear brand did not send badly manufactured Newcastle shirts but just shirts without a sponsor. The absurdly bad kit was indeed a fake of Chinese business-to-business commerce DHGate. Unfortunately, this was not mentioned in the report by @GusCamisetas, and only later by the buyer of the shirt @Barrsky85LIVE.

They clearly do. Have seen a few Freo long sleeved guernseys this season, so no reason why sekem can’t make us some. Surely Simmo doesn’t have the Clarkson, no sleeve policy??
Perhaps Sekem aren’t interested in helping the club anymore with the New Balance rumours swirling.

It would be over 10 years since someone has used long sleeves for us now.

I was in the AFL store on the weekend and all the Eagles Castore merch was 50% off... the only team merch with 50% off, hopefully a sign that Castore is on the way out!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was in the AFL store on the weekend and all the Eagles Castore merch was 50% off... the only team merch with 50% off, hopefully a sign that Castore is on the way out!!!
Seen someone say NB is our supplier next year

Got me one of these yesterday. Fits perfectly, quite happy

View attachment 1471885

That screams 90s. I don't remember it from back then, is it a new design made in the style of the 90s?

I would like to see clubs make t-shirts, jackets, hoodies, polos, etc. in the actual guernsey design. So for example, the jacket above would have wings and the logo in the middle.

That screams 90s. I don't remember it from back then, is it a new design made in the style of the 90s?

I would like to see clubs make t-shirts, jackets, hoodies, polos, etc. in the actual guernsey design. So for example, the jacket above would have wings and the logo in the middle.
It’s not based on an official past design, just a vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back