XBX Redfall

Remove this Banner Ad

Played an hour, yeah it's not good. Feels like a B tier published game. Something went seriously wrong during this games development.
Well I played it, it's incredibly not good. That's as polite as I'll be for this game hugely hyped and already suffered delays.

Not good enough. Makes me fear for Starfield.
Every other Zenimax studio seems to be doing well so I don't think we can read to much into this one.

Played an hour, yeah it's not good. Feels like a B tier published game. Something went seriously wrong during this games development.

Every other Zenimax studio seems to be doing well so I don't think we can read to much into this one.

Too late.

I'm more of a single player campaign guy, so was put off initially by the co-op direction, but then saw it has a campaign and the single player option, so thought it might be fun. I love Arkane games, and had a great time with Deathloop on GP, so was willing to give it a shot, but after seeing the comments in here, from posters whose opinions I have a lot of time for...

I only have a few hours a week for gaming, and doesn't matter how hyped a game is, I'm not going to waste them when there's so much better around.

I really, really hope Starfield isn't botched to this level.

I'm more of a single player campaign guy, so was put off initially by the co-op direction, but then saw it has a campaign and the single player option, so thought it might be fun. I love Arkane games, and had a great time with Deathloop on GP, so was willing to give it a shot, but after seeing the comments in here, from posters whose opinions I have a lot of time for...

I only have a few hours a week for gaming, and doesn't matter how hyped a game is, I'm not going to waste them when there's so much better around.

I really, really hope Starfield isn't botched to this level.

You may as well give it a go if you have gamespass, free hit really. I haven't done co-op yet so will likely give that a go before burning my xbox.

this is only published by Bethesda, their own studio didnt develop it - it has bearing on Starfield

having said that if you think Starfield will have a smooth release please get off the drugs

I'm expecting Starfield to be brilliant...12 months after release after extensive patching.

this is only published by Bethesda, their own studio didnt develop it - it has bearing on Starfield

having said that if you think Starfield will have a smooth release please get off the drugs
I doubt any game with the same scale and detail as Starfield, Cyberpunk, TES, Fallout is going to have a smooth release. There's a hell of a lot going on.

As for Redfall, I dunno............ I don't think it's a BAD game, it's just a bit of a nothing game. People are nitpicking about things like chimneys being big and stuff like that, but it's not like the game is meant to be realistic. I've only done the first couple of missions and wandered around a bit so maybe it goes really downhill sometime after this, but I also never really read up about it before I played it so maybe it's just another game of a game being overhyped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back