RECRUITS: The good.... the bad... and the ugly??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GASTEV GOES BANG

Debutant
Mar 20, 2007
Swan Hill
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Moulamein Football Club
Seeing so everyone has played everyone... Just wondering from Big Footy subscribers who are the new players to the league that have turned it on and who should go back where they come from???

I've said once and I'll say it again. Moultown have recruited well over the Summer break and it is good to see them being competitive again. Well done to the Committee up there. I just hope for Moula's sake that these are quality people they have brought into their inner-sanctum. Just because they may be able to conbtribute onfield, it doesn't mean they contribute to the club as a whole. Example- Social committee member.

I've said once and I'll say it again. Moultown have recruited well over the Summer break and it is good to see them being competitive again. Well done to the Committee up there. I just hope for Moula's sake that these are quality people they have brought into their inner-sanctum. Just because they may be able to conbtribute onfield, it doesn't mean they contribute to the club as a whole. Example- Social committee member.
off the feild is going great guns vet. all the geelong boys fit right in and are just bunch of the crew now. As for this weeks training plans we will be having a train tonight maybe a barbie and reflect on what has been a great start to the season, and gear ourselves up for the a very big month of footy in front of us.

Seeing so everyone has played everyone... Just wondering from Big Footy subscribers who are the new players to the league that have turned it on and who should go back where they come from???

back to the question of the recruits i will get the ball rolling...
Big Spear kelly is a big recruit this year to quamby and has only slotted 13 sausage rolls for the year. Lets face it spear would be on a fair amount out there and quamby really have been competitive so no lack of supply....
VERDICT::thumbsdown:

Jay Laursen has been a big in for Wakool, he played a really good game against us maybe a few people could give futher insight into his year....
VERDICT::thumbsu:

Nullawil Getting back local Glenn Smith has been a blessing to the club, has to be the best player in the League there4 its a :thumbsu::thumbsu: from here

Justin Rooney, now hasnt he been a get for Murrabit. Playing of Half back has really consolodated the defence of the Murrabit Senior team, and although with the funny kicking style, seems to hit the man more times than not. there4 another :thumbsu:

seen murrabits recruits sait an rooney look ok ettershank can play ,nully glen smith great pick up,wandellas d howard ,gillingham both will get better luke fultons been good find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back