Club Legend
Apr 14, 2008
following headlines
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Patriots
Who is your recruit of the year?

For me for his form on the field but all his work off the field with experienced and junior players Brett Kimmorley has been a great job for the Bulldogs.

infact all Bulldogs signings Ennis, Stagg, Hannatt, Morris, Goodwin and later on Eastwood

I can't believe the sharks let Kimmorley go..he's been sensational for the dogs..and at this stage, I would agree with you Ghost, he has been the recruit of the year.

As much as it pains me to say, Smith has assembled a great side up there in the Hunter... one coming towards being good enough to fall short of the title a few times. :D

that depends because if we are playing you, parra will come in favourites and we will show them up once again. i love watching the 2001 GF on dvd over and over again:D

Brian smith has done a great job at newcastle, and anyone could see, amongst the hilarious agenda driven shite in the telegraph, what he was doing. He took a side that Hagan turned into a joke and cleaned the **** out of it, and has put together a very very good side in its place. Hagn on the other hand took a squad out together by smith and turned them into the shit they are through crap recruiting and crap coaching, not unexpected at all.

Brian smith has done a great job at newcastle, and anyone could see, amongst the hilarious agenda driven shite in the telegraph, what he was doing. He took a side that Hagan turned into a joke and cleaned the **** out of it, and has put together a very very good side in its place. Hagn on the other hand took a squad out together by smith and turned them into the shit they are through crap recruiting and crap coaching, not unexpected at all.

I genuinely believe that Smith is cursed to never lead a side to a Premiership.

Seriously, he should consult a witch doctor or something.

he turned their culture around..got rid of players and brought in some but also promoted youth..he has been fantastic and credit to him...remembering he lost Johns after round 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when you pay someone $400 grand you expect tries, he's just doing he's job but he hasnt been unbelievable.

They had some AFL player advising the NSW Wingers on how to defend against Folau in the air. It will be interesting to see whether Folau's main weapons in attack end up being nullified by some out of the box thinking from opposition coaches.

They had some AFL player advising the NSW Wingers on how to defend against Folau in the air. It will be interesting to see whether Folau's main weapons in attack end up being nullified by some out of the box thinking from opposition coaches.
mmm
Not much chance of that happening when player get penalised when folau just runs into them.

I go for Brisbane and Folau has been pathetic, missed 2 games due to injury and was dead average without Hodges there. Waste of money, I said it last year, we could have kept Denan Kemp for half his price if we wanted a winger!

I go for Brisbane and Folau has been pathetic, missed 2 games due to injury and was dead average without Hodges there. Waste of money, I said it last year, we could have kept Denan Kemp for half his price if we wanted a winger!

You could've kept Kemp, Stagg &/or Ennis. Stupid recruitment from the Broncos.

Stagg I agreed with at the time, same as ennis. No dramas there, credit to both as they seemed to have improved a lot. Sometimes players need a change of scenery, Stagg was quite ordinary for Brisbane last year. Kemp should have been kept and I was furious we let him go. Look I think Folau is good but he aint 400K good.

Ennis and Kimmorley for me But you can throw Finch in there aswell, come in and the attack looked 10 times better

Folau has easily been the worst recruit, went up there with the the expectation of 20-25 tried, and wont deliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back