Banter RDT 173 - Stupid Americans think wrestling is real

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's part 2 of a trilogy. (I refuse to acknowledge Crystal Skull or whatever slop is being churned out now)

Just wait until the next one comes 👀

Working title is probably something like
"Indiana Jones and the botched hip replacement"

Just wait until the next one comes 👀

Working title is probably something like
"Indiana Jones and the botched hip replacement"

"Where Dr Jones uncovers the greatest fossil of all - his massively inflamed prostate."

* I love coffee but the withdrawals from even 1 day are *en ridiculous.
Yep, I hear this. Must be 10 years ago I last tried to cut it off. Was on an overnight flight overseas. Within hours of touchdown it was 10.30 in the morning, completely jetlagged, my head was thumping. I gave in, and never has a cup of instant felt so damn good.

Yep, I hear this. Must be 10 years ago I last tried to cut it off. Was on an overnight flight overseas. Within hours of touchdown it was 10.30 in the morning, completely jetlagged, my head was thumping. I gave in, and never has a cup of instant felt so damn good.

Kids home sick today, been hitting the gym pretty hard and decided to give myself as easy a day as possible so basically snoozed in bed and flicked around on my phone between checking on my kids and prepping them food. By 2pm head feels like it's pulsating - and I generally don't drink it after midday otherwise I sleep like shite. Hoping some beers helps dull it a bit. 😬

Kids home sick today, been hitting the gym pretty hard and decided to give myself as easy a day as possible so basically snoozed in bed and flicked around on my phone between checking on my kids and prepping them food. By 2pm head feels like it's pulsating - and I generally don't drink it after midday otherwise I sleep like shite. Hoping some beers helps dull it a bit. 😬
That coffee after the head thumps have set in... *ing elite. It's been ages since I've felt it.

Enjoy your next coffee.

I have like 3-4 coffees a day but can easily go without a coffee without withdrawals (on a day off - definitely need to have one on a work day)

Where’s best to stay in Broome? Considering going up for the first time in a few weeks. Don’t care too much about cost as I haven’t been on a holiday for ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back