RDFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMNIPOTENT_1 said:
How u blokes traveling down there, sobered up yet ?

Yeah mate.. A couple of em only just though.. Was a big week, ending with the B&F night.. All good fun though, except losing all my money at the races on Wednesday...

OMNIPOTENT_1 said:
People still dieing in the Diggers Social rooms in pools of their own vomit wilst being filled full of piss by the club, or have you lot evolved past that yet ?

funny that omni.doubt very much if browndog would partake in the piss drinking at the club.rumour has it that his dad is still having baths with him and making him dive under the water {bobbing 4 rubber duckies with his mouth}:D

Mongrel said:
funny that omni.doubt very much if browndog would partake in the piss drinking at the club.rumour has it that his dad is still having baths with him and making him dive under the water {bobbing 4 rubber duckies with his mouth}:D

That is quite humours for a person of your basic intellect.
Any chance next season you'll get a jumper that fits you, rather than the painted on version you displayed in 2006?

BrownDog2 said:
That is quite humours for a person of your basic intellect.
Any chance next season you'll get a jumper that fits you, rather than the painted on version you displayed in 2006?

im actually not to concerned about my weight at this present stage of my career browndog2.and my premiership medal and tom sankey medal fits quite snug around my fat neck.and its amazing how ********s would bag a guy who has had a great career when his best days are behind him

just incase you dont rate my career,by all means please write back and tell me the names of other players in this league that have had better careers than me.better still diggers players.

career includes: 6 league best & fairests
8 club best & fairests
2 league leading goalkicking
4 time premiership captain
4 b.o.g in grandfinals
vic metro teal cup rep.
drafted to an a.f.l club
and thats about quater of it
so you little tosser,why dont you reveal yourself and maybe we can discuss my boxing career

Mongrel said:
im actually not to concerned about my weight at this present stage of my career browndog2.and my premiership medal and tom sankey medal fits quite snug around my fat neck.and its amazing how ********s would bag a guy who has had a great career when his best days are behind him

just incase you dont rate my career,by all means please write back and tell me the names of other players in this league that have had better careers than me.better still diggers players.

8 club best & fairests
4 b.o.g in grandfinals
vic metro teal cup rep.
drafted to an a.f.l club
so you little tosser,why dont you reveal yourself and maybe we can discuss my boxing career

Oops.. Óh oh, looks like Mongrel may just be much too talented for you hey BD??? Interesting....

Mongrel said:

8 club best & fairests
4 b.o.g in grandfinals
vic metro teal cup rep.
drafted to an a.f.l club

Ah Mongrel, Firstly I apologise for my ignorance as I am new to this thread, but I just worked out who you are. I actually used to play with you about 9 or 10 years ago.

If Browndog does have the courage to name himself then I would love to come and watch the fight as Mongrel can seriously rumble. One of the hardest and fastest hitters I have ever seen. And he doesn't let up either. Better watch out Browndog!!!!

Mongrel said:

8 club best & fairests
4 b.o.g in grandfinals
vic metro teal cup rep.
drafted to an a.f.l club

Well well mongrel, quite a career. Rumour has it though that a little know player used to almost take it up to you in the Boxing ring. Can't remember his name though. THATS IT! wasn't it Gary Ablett?:)

Mongrel said:

8 club best & fairests
4 b.o.g in grandfinals
vic metro teal cup rep.
drafted to an a.f.l club

strong words there mongrel.
but you forgot about another stat!
washed up and playing rdfl 2nds by my early 30's.
how you won the bog in the twos granny over dum dum or trevor is beyond me!!

Blueboy16 said:
I want to see this Boxing Match. I reckon BD2 may go home with his tail between his legs. Soft Co*k wont give his real name though which i find dissapointing.

don't knoe who he is either, but i didn't think you were allowed to give your real name on here! but would be interesting to know which club he is with(he might have already said it and i might have missed it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rioli brownlow said:
don't knoe who he is either, but i didn't think you were allowed to give your real name on here! but would be interesting to know which club he is with(he might have already said it and i might have missed it)

BD2 has an association with Diggers is my guess. Sore loser Im thinking. There are a few who do hide behind names. i think most know who Mongrel is after giving away his football achievments this morning.

BD2 Unless your anthony mundine, i would suggest that you dont post here, your alias will be broken sooner rather than later, close your account re-register with another name and be nice. you are swimming in very deep water without a life jacket only time until you drown.

Blueboy16 said:
BD2 has an association with Diggers is my guess. Sore loser Im thinking. There are a few who do hide behind names. i think most know who Mongrel is after giving away his football achievments this morning.

i am a diggers supporter, but i admit the kangaroos were the much better side on grand final day. the diggers coach is a clown. played himself instead of some youngsters and all he did was stand in the goal square. but didn't agree with the tom sankey medal winner. there were many more kangaroo players that were better than no.1, maybe he won it cause of his name?

At least there is one Diggers person out there that can admit that they were just not good enough on the day, by the way congrats to the B grade netball side that showed the club how to bring home the bacon
"well done Girls".
As for the rest of the club get over it move on and better luck in 2007.
And as for you WEAKDOG2 I mean BROWNDOG2 I think your identity should stay hidden cause if it did come out you might wake up in time to see the first bounce in season 2007.
And thats if your lucky.......

overit2006 said:
As for the rest of the club get over it move on and better luck in 2007.
Who has actually been posting from Diggers? As far as I can see none of us have. BD2 might be a Diggers supporter but none of us are aware of who he is. We are dissapointed that we lost the GF and quite obviously the kangas were better than our 2nds. We are however happy to have had 2 sides make the granny particularly our 1sts who havent played in a GF since 93 and thats what its all about.

Well done on your reserves flag roos but no need to get agro with diggers when none of us have really said anything. Good luck next year.

Why think that I have any affiliation with the Roos, just cause I write something that involves Diggers you jump to conclusions thinking im a Roo.
I was there Grand final day and saw the No 1 for the Roos ( who did play a great game) and if BrownDog had the balls to face him I would like to be there ringside as I have seen the mad rooter in action.
There is alot of people out there that cannot stand Diggers, I dont know if it is the cockyness of some of the players getting around or the club as a whole.

overit2006 said:
Why think that I have any affiliation with the Roos, just cause I write something that involves Diggers you jump to conclusions thinking im a Roo.
I was there Grand final day and saw the No 1 for the Roos ( who did play a great game) and if BrownDog had the balls to face him I would like to be there ringside as I have seen the mad rooter in action.
There is alot of people out there that cannot stand Diggers, I dont know if it is the cockyness of some of the players getting around or the club as a whole.

so ur saying that you dont have a affliation with the roos... at the end of the day kanagroos throughully deserved the flag this year and yes No 1 played ok but Brett Janeski was my pick for BOG and i was playing on the opposite team so i think im pretty much able to offer an opiniuon

overit2006 said:
Just appeared to know the other roos posters. Easy mistake to make.

I agree Helmers played a very good game. I would know I played next to him and he was very humble on mad monday.

That is fine if diggers are not well liked it is not a popularity contest although I dont think we are that hated. Our biggest rival has always been Riddell and now Sunbury is coming along to and thats only healthy for the league. We definetly have some healthy rivalries with Romsey and Melton as well. Maybe we come across cocky but we are an extremely close group and maybe people mistake that for arrogance when we are all out together. I am not in a position to say either way. Certainly we havent said much lately if you read back through the pages.

billylid said:
so ur saying that you dont have a affliation with the roos... at the end of the day kanagroos throughully deserved the flag this year and yes No 1 played ok but Brett Janeski was my pick for BOG and i was playing on the opposite team so i think im pretty much able to offer an opiniuon

Brett Janetski was very good on GF day, but Mongrel was superb, he won the ball when it needed to be won, and picked up plenty of it.. In the middle he was outstanding, his class was perfectly summed up by a handball in the backline in the last quarter, under pressure in the defensive goalsquare beating 3 tacklers, in what normally would have been a hurried kick out of the backline straight to 3 opponents he summed up the situation perfectly and delivered a 15 metre handball to a kangaroo by himself, the ball rebounded up the opposite end and the roos kicked a goal that put them 19 in front, a goal that would have normally eventuated the other way would have put Diggers within 7 and game on...

BrownDog2 said:
and why don't you put in tribunal appearances and a how many cheap shots you threw on the football field to your resume?

Please... Talentwise and every other way you could think of Mongrel would outpoint you in every category...

rioli brownlow said:
strong words there mongrel.
but you forgot about another stat!
washed up and playing rdfl 2nds by my early 30's.
how you won the bog in the twos granny over dum dum or trevor is beyond me!!

Wouldn't say any of this is right either.. Played several very good games in the one's this year, along with Dum Dum and Matty Welsh was able to qualify for the two's due to injury during the season.

I know a few of the guys down at roo land and yes I argree they did deserve to win, coming from 5th place, great effort :thumbsu:
Brett Janeski did play a great game but I think it was a great team effort from all the guys to win the first cup for the club and now have the right blend of youth and experience to build a great future in years to come, I might even make my way up there next season if they give me a run.
I do feel for Diggers as they will go down in history as being the first team to lose to the Roos in a grand final ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back