Game Day Rd 10 Geelong v Gold Coast Thu May16 730pm at TIO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ralph seems one of the few to actually make a rational point in regards to SDK being out & something those who like to pot Geelong seem to conveniently ignore - like seriously, why would you fly a 200cm KPP on a 4/5hr flight if you knew they weren't going to play due to injury...

Do we think the SDK 'Hammy Awareness' is legit or are we going tactically smaller?

Absolutely frothing at the mouth to see the big lanky beanstalk brigade running around out there tonight.

Expecting Shannon Neale to give the hostile Darwin crowd a few of these.
WTF is it with that w***er Cox Gif ? 👎
Ironically, wouldn't be surprised if we have more Cats supporters there than Suns fans in Darwin.

('Hostile' Darwin crowd + Mason Cox strut reference were tongue in cheek - clearly I missed the mark with that one)

In all seriousness I'm just super excited to have Neale back in the side. He's got a huge chance to shine tonight with Hawkins and Cameron missing. Scotty was talking to Fox earlier implying we can expect to see a fair bit of him in the back half of this year.

Unironically: I really love the idea of a key forward roaming around the field like a baby giraffe and then celebrating out of skin every time he slots one, as Neale is known to do. I've got this ridiculous picture in my head of him booting six as our spearhead up forward tonight and going bananas in front of the TIO crowd each time. A man can dream :smile:

Attachments

• 1715849193490.png
    1715849193490.png
    922.2 KB · Views: 10
AFL premiership games shouldn’t be played in Darwin. Way too hot/humid for a sport of this kind. Maybe have some pre-season games there if necessary, but not normal season games.

Henry to King.

Kolo to Lookoshayz.

Blicavs or Conway to drop into the hole all night.

Maybe Blicavs playing proper KPD all evening?

Conway + Neale FWD (Hawkins style) + Blicavs splitting the ruck duties.

Someone else to the wing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latter has to be tactics
From The Top Man GIF by Bernardson

Hope they put Mac Andrew on Tyson Stengle again. That was a fun matchup to watch a couple of seasons ago. I think Tyson kicked 4 on him in the first quarter until Andrew was moved off him after quarter time.

If this post refers to the fact that Geelong has not (and for that matter never) changed its name to an Indigenous one…well, there’s a very good reason for that….demonstrates ignorance on a few matters in fact.
Geelong has been Djillang I'm sure in previous seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back