Competition Rate the Opposition MVP - Season 37 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

There you go. We are caught up again. Thanks to the Bombers, Hawks, Gumbies, Demons, Old Boys, and Wonders for voting every week.

We at Baghdad contribute and embrace community.

There you go. We are caught up again. Thanks to the Bombers, Hawks, Gumbies, Demons, Old Boys, and Wonders for voting every week.
I have voted every week.

Ganging up isn't cool guys, serial_thrilla struggles socially and so he has very few friends.
You maay not agree with him voting for the same poster every week but its taking him a long time to come out of his comfort zone and talk to more people so as his captain I ask that you be gentle on him.
this is adorable. I started crying when I read this message.

Ganging up isn't cool guys, serial_thrilla struggles socially and so he has very few friends.
You maay not agree with him voting for the same poster every week but its taking him a long time to come out of his comfort zone and talk to more people so as his captain I ask that you be gentle on him.

Is that a polite way of saying he has a learning disability?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like serial_thrilla 🥺

Remove this Banner Ad

Back