Rate A Player: Brad Hemming

Remove this Banner Ad

ok. he is a good kid, leaves partys early but i wont hold that against him. use to be cool and go out and get written off heaps buut now just goes home at 10pm when he relises he can't pick up.
could be a good footy player if he gets fit - kicked 2 on debut baulked a bloke and took 5 bounces....well thats the level the story is at now.
Crap at cricket.
in his own words - nah i'm not playing school basketball because i'm a machine. we have a thing called hemmo moments, thats when ever he does something s**t

one of my best mates.

Yeah, I got a story on him.

One night after a Dusties function, I was pissed and I needed my car moved from Western Park to somewhere closer to the sporty. I asked a few people to move it for me, but they all declined.

Then Hemmo comes up to me and says that he hasn't been drinking and that he could drive on his L's. So I got another bloke to sit in the front sit while Hemmo took the wheel. (we decided not to put the L plates up to draw less attention to ourselves)

Unfortunately, I was too pissed to realise that Hemmo was just as pissed as me! Dodgey prick didn't tell me til he parked the car!!!

Shifty.....

One night after a Dusties function, I was pissed and I needed my car moved from Western Park to somewhere closer to the sporty. I asked a few people to move it for me, but they all declined.

Then Hemmo comes up to me and tells me that he hasn't been drinking and that he could drive on his L's. So I got another bloke to sit in the front sit while Hemmo took the wheel. (we decided not to put the L plates up to draw less attention to ourselves)

Unfortunately, I was too pissed to realise that Hemmo was just as pissed as me! Dodgey prick didn't tell me til he parked the car!!!

Shifty.....

what a great night that was.

Then Hemmo comes up to me and says that he hasn't been drinking and that he could drive on his L's. So I got another bloke to sit in the front sit while Hemmo took the wheel. (we decided not to put the L plates up to draw less attention to ourselves)

Shifty.....
yeah.... ive got a few similar stories...that i might keep to myself lol.
what a knob head lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back