Random thoughts...

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet another reason to contest US imperialist hegemony.

Fun Fact - Gin started off as a medicinal cure for ailments, particularly gout.

After centuries of experimenting with Gin in different forms, i found it was useless on the Gout front but with a finger of quinine infused tonic water helped keep the malaria at bay.
I've heard tell that it goes nicely with a touch of bitter lemon or a splash of tonic water.

After centuries of experimenting with Gin in different forms, i found it was useless on the Gout front but with a finger of quinine infused tonic water helped keep the malaria at bay.

I can just see you in your pith helmet experimenting with the mosquitoes

Bought up a Catholic, it's all horseshit. It's a ******* legalised cult. Brainwashing. Corrupt bunch of campaigners.

Here's a thought, treat others like you want to be treated, don't be a campaigner, the end.

No need to pray and recite doctrine en masse every weekend like ******* lemmings. Donate part of your salary to the richest organisation in the world.

fu** me, the people that fall for this s**t, honestly.
You're a Richmond supporter. Talk about irony.

I bet you freaking pray when Riewoldt is having a shot for goal from only 15m out.
You recite Tiger talking points on the main board whenever a Collingwood supporter dare mention your club.
You freaking sing a song when your team runs on to the ground. Sing a freaking song? Every freaking week.

Bunch of lemmings.

And you ******* pay for this s**t that has given you so much grief for god knows how many years.
A not-for-profit organisation that wastes its money on things like bumper stickers?
How about you donate money to a worthwhile organisation rather than a human construct designed to rob individuals of their hard-earned money all in the vestiges of some form of... hope?

heck me, the people that fall for this s**t, honestly.

;)

You're a Richmond supporter. Talk about irony.

I bet you freaking pray when Riewoldt is having a shot for goal from only 15m out.
You recite Tiger talking points on the main board whenever a Collingwood supporter dare mention your club.
You freaking sing a song when your team runs on to the ground. Sing a freaking song? Every freaking week.

Bunch of lemmings.

And you ******* pay for this s**t that has given you so much grief for god knows how many years.
A not-for-profit organisation that wastes its money on things like bumper stickers?
How about you donate money to a worthwhile organisation rather than a human construct designed to rob individuals of their hard-earned money all in the vestiges of some form of... hope?

fu** me, the people that fall for this s**t, honestly.

;)

Golden post.

The temptation is to use it as a template for future polemics. Hmmn. Nothing like appropriating an appropriation.

Replace Richmond with Collingwood or the Baghdadaist Bombers and it would work well. It would also work for slagging on Climate Denialists or those folk (most of us really) who unthinkingly accept the maxims or shibboleths about the economic growth.

I then started to think about using it as a template to have a crack at Foxtel or the scourge of the Simpersons.

All these options will get a run in future months. The exception will be Foxtel. I remembered Footy 360. How could life be lived in wintry nights without daily partakings of Robbo slurmons?

Well not exactly.... They found quinine was good for malaria but was totally unpalatable and then they found if they add it to gin then it was more agreeable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, it's hard trawling through all these werewolf games....

...anyway...

... given that JHF dude had a blinder this weekend I've always wondered why the AFL guys are such bitches about going back to their home state, whereas leagues across the US and Europe barely have such issues.

Damn, it's hard trawling through all these werewolf games....

...anyway...

... given that JHF dude had a blinder this weekend I've always wondered why the AFL guys are such bitches about going back to their home state, whereas leagues across the US and Europe barely have such issues.
There's a massive sense of entitlement coming from the younger generation, they don't know how to work hard for things, they expect everything to be done for them and they expect it instantly. It's all about them and when it isn't they crack the shits.

There's a massive sense of entitlement coming from the younger generation, they don't know how to work hard for things, they expect everything to be done for them and they expect it instantly. It's all about them and when it isn't they crack the shits.
Still, I don't see that in the other big leagues. Most seem happy just to get an opportunity, then maybe when Free Agency hits, or a contract runs out, they might return home.
I don't know whether it's the Australian media, but it seems to be a bigger issue in the AFL that I see elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back