Random Discussion Thread 133- On Broadway

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lights are bright in here now.

If you're visiting this thread for the first time, this is the generic off topic thread for your great thoughts that would be wasted on twitter where no one sees them because you're @railmeansrail
ASIA OHARA SHOULD REPLACE RUPAUL FOR NEXT SEASON OF DRAG RACE AND I WON'T HEAR OTHERWISE

Anyway for those that have never ventured in here before, a proper brief explanation.

These Random Discussion Threads (RDTs) have been going on in The Nest sub board since before my time, before even Keys' 60th. Like every thread before the server upgrade, they use to get locked at 1000 posts, which is still done due to tradition, and the fact coming up with the new ones title was one of the few things in this place that could be called fun. No idea if 133 is the right number but it's very high.

The reason I've always liked them, is they're relaxed, free from a lot of the bullshit that goes on in the rest of the board and generally involve most of the boards best posters and <whoever makes the joke work best for you>

The reasons they've been moved here is they're a lot quieter than the use to be, they got through over 1000 posts during the 08 GF apparently. So if you're new, welcome, please dont ruin it, and enjoy.

Now we’re on the front page of our board, is it time for me to reignite the robust discussion about the merits of spearmint milk?
Yeah its good if you like the feel of freshly brushed teeth while downing a pint of sugar, milk and ice cream.

Anyway for those that have never ventured in here before, a proper brief explanation.

These Random Discussion Threads (RDTs) have been going on in The Nest sub board since before my time, before even Keys' 60th. Like every thread before the server upgrade, they use to get locked at 1000 posts, which is still done due to tradition, and the fact coming up with the new ones title was one of the few things in this place that could be called fun. No idea if 133 is the right number but it's very high.

The reason I've always liked them, is they're relaxed, free from a lot of the bullshit that goes on in the rest of the board and generally involve most of the boards best posters and <whoever makes the joke work best for you>

The reasons they've been moved here is they're a lot quieter than the use to be, they got through over 1000 posts during the 08 GF apparently. So if you're new, welcome, please dont ruin it, and enjoy.
Shut up

Spearmint milk, like the taste of baloney and tomato sauce sandwiches or the smell of a block of public toilets that catches the afternoon sun, always conjures the worst memories of primary school and should therefore be banned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also one Mod Monday Quinz merged all locked RDTs into one thread which crashed the site. He wasn't a mod much longer.
I like to think I forced the discussion on site stability and scaling that we needed to have, just starting a conversation as they say.

ASIA OHARA SHOULD REPLACE RUPAUL FOR NEXT SEASON OF DRAG RACE AND I WON'T HEAR OTHERWISE
I have a question, do you ironically watch reality TV or is it that you do genuinely enjoy it?

I have a question, do you ironically watch reality TV or is it that you do genuinely enjoy it?

I enjoy it. Some shows are trash and I enjoy the trashiness (The Challenge is a great show in both ways) but most reality shows I watch I just genuinely enjoy.

Yes, very good. Move all of the s**t threads into the main WC board and leave the Nest for the best thread on BigFooty.

The Fremantle Jokes thread

Simpler times
37809.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back