Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there been any discussion on the board of the new MSpaint changes?

Layers and PNG transparency support is pretty massive for the sort of thing we get up to on the board. It potentially opens up fancy templates to paint users. A photorealistic template could potentially even be made in Photoshop and them converted to paint layer by layer. It'll be interesting to see how easy it is to use.

Layers and PNG transparency support is pretty massive for the sort of thing we get up to on the board. It potentially opens up fancy templates to paint users. A photorealistic template could potentially even be made in Photoshop and them converted to paint layer by layer. It'll be interesting to see how easy it is to use.
it's over for us Photoshop/Affinity users, we had a good run...

s**t I'll need to fire up the laptop again! Tried using gimp a while back but could never get the hang of it

Very very slim chance, BUT does anyone still have these soccer kit Photoshop templates with just the shirt that some Scandinavian dude made on a dedicated football forum? He updated all brands' designs each season for free...

I used them for these very old designs, but I'm trying to research what he did settings-wise to get these textures:
SoccerAdelaideCrowsaway.png
SoccerStKildaaway.png
SoccerSydney.png
SoccerWesternBulldogs.png
Freight Train Greater Gattsby Gibbsy maybe you guys would have some downloaded templates from this guy laying around somewhere?

Very very slim chance, BUT does anyone still have these soccer kit Photoshop templates with just the shirt that some Scandinavian dude made on a dedicated football forum? He updated all brands' designs each season for free...

I used them for these very old designs, but I'm trying to research what he did settings-wise to get these textures:
SoccerAdelaideCrowsaway.png
SoccerStKildaaway.png
SoccerSydney.png
SoccerWesternBulldogs.png
Freight Train Greater Gattsby Gibbsy maybe you guys would have some downloaded templates from this guy laying around somewhere?

These are Football Manager jersey templates, did my first paid apparel work using them! If you Google “football manager jersey template”, you’ll find heaps more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are Football Manager jersey templates, did my first paid apparel work using them! If you Google “football manager jersey template”, you’ll find heaps more.
They're the ones! Thanks man, that's some serious nostalgia I got by reading through that thread... o_O

"Some Scandinavian dude", named Hammer9, an obvious follower of West Ham...

They're the ones! Thanks man, that's some serious nostalgia I got by reading through that thread... o_O

Omg, that takes me back! The good old SS template on sortitoutsi (which I thought was pronounced “sort it outs-y” until like 5 years ago)

Omg, that takes me back! The good old SS template on sortitoutsi (which I thought was pronounced “sort it outs-y” until like 5 years ago)
Haha I read it the same initially, but now that you've brought it up, is it meant to be French? 'Sorti tout si'?

Oh wow that bring back some major memories for me as well. Those were the first templates that I ever designed on (actually it may have been a version before that particular one, but I used them a lot), and I had my first competitions on forums using these types of templates.

That was a couple of years before finding this board which came about when the football forum competitions I was involved in started dying out, and I needed another avenue to design on.

Mitchell & Ness have just dropped their 80’s retro range of AFL team leisure wear. Check their Instagram or website for the range.

It's a weird overlap of 80s and 90s. Seems most of the Pies stuff sold out within the hour again. I had a look, but not really for me.

Mitchell & Ness have just dropped their 80’s retro range of AFL team leisure wear. Check their Instagram or website for the range.
Looks solid, it’s templated to be the same across every team but it’s a really cool template so I’ll give them a thumbs up for that. Little bit of a high price point and if I went for another club I’d probably consider copping something, but I’m not too fond of merch that literally says “Port Power” on it so I’ll give it a skip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back