ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
I'm not going to hype this stock as this isn't the forum to do so, however Race are doing some pretty exciting things in the oncology space.

For me it's got a lot of potential in 2021-2022 and I've loaded up on it accordingly.

DYOR and thank me later when it salutes.

Currently trading at $1.71.

Last edited:
Yeah there's a stack of data on HC, it's a bit of a rabbit hole but well worth delving into.

Here's a quick 12 minute overview.

Last edited:

I'm not going to hype this stock as this isn't the forum to do so, however Race are doing some pretty exciting things in the oncology space.

For me it's got a lot of potential in 2021-2022 and I've loaded up on it accordingly.

DYOR and thank me later when it salutes.

Currently trading at $1.71.

Just saw your link to this thread, coincidentally I bought into RAC on 19/1 at $1.71.

1614037385420.png

Very positive announcement for Pillar2 went under the radar this morning. Effectively Bisantrene is a better anti-cancer drug than current commercially available drugs, and does less damage to the heart. This was already outlined in prior research done in the 80's, this announcement is confirmation that they've been able to replicate that in the current day.

Pillar1 FTO inhibitor - highest level of risk and highest level of reward. If this is proven then the share price can end up $100+
Pillar2 Ovarian - Moderate level of risk and moderate level of reward. If this is proven then the share price can end up $30+
Pillar3 AML - Lowest level of risk and lowest level of reward. If this is proven then the share price can end up $10+

As always DYOR

View attachment 1063482

Very positive announcement for Pillar2 went under the radar this morning. Effectively Bisantrene is a better anti-cancer drug than current commercially available drugs, and does less damage to the heart. This was already outlined in prior research done in the 80's, this announcement is confirmation that they've been able to replicate that in the current day.

Pillar1 FTO inhibitor - highest level of risk and highest level of reward. If this is proven then the share price can end up $100+
Pillar2 Ovarian - Moderate level of risk and moderate level of reward. If this is proven then the share price can end up $30+
Pillar3 AML - Lowest level of risk and lowest level of reward. If this is proven then the share price can end up $10+

As always DYOR
Just flicking around HC, a similar takeover to Pillar2 was $5B which would value RAC around $39 a share.
Mindboggling the valuations in BioMed. Here's hoping they kick their goals!!

Just flicking around HC, a similar takeover to Pillar2 was $5B which would value RAC around $39 a share.
Mindboggling the valuations in BioMed. Here's hoping they kick their goals!!

Yep, if RAC keeps getting encouraging results there's massive potential over the next 24 months (assuming they don't get bought out earlier).

Edit: It took 90 minutes for the market to wake up to the above news but we got there. Started the day at $3 and share price currently +7% for a new ATH of $3.21 and rising.

Last edited:
Yep, if RAC keeps getting encouraging results there's massive potential over the next 24 months (assuming they don't get bought out earlier).
Dr T who posts on the HC thread and appears to be aligned with RAC pretty much says they're angling to be bought out

Not against a buy-out as the valuations are eye-watering in the space but does seem odd to make that public that's your gameplan...

That said, they've never missed a target in my short time holding so when they say they have news on all 3 pillars this Q, that's pretty exciting.

burge13 to answer your question from the crypto thread will buy another 10,000 shares once the crypto funds hit my bank account. Given the time horizon I've got (2022 onwards) the current price of $4 or thereabout is still cheap IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RAC taking an absolute battering today, currently down 10% to $3.32.

Picked up another 5k shares @ $3.54.

RAC strategic update was released yesterday, and provides plenty to be excited about over the next 12 months.

Wasn’t expecting this, I thought the announcement yesterday was pretty positive.

I’m assuming a lot of people aren’t hanging around to wait for the trial results etc.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anything to do with director options hitting the market?

Apologies, I missed this message. A stack of director options look to have been exercised over the last couple of weeks which has driven the price down.

Share price rebounded today, currently $3.23. Will be interesting to see how it goes over the next month or so.

End up getting your crypto money into RAC in the end?

Todays ann is pretty good for the long term

Got it in at $3.54 when it was on the way down. Locked and loaded, now we play the waiting game.

Loved the news this morning btw, a second independent verification that Bisantrene is an effective FTO inhibitor significantly de-risks pillar one and means we should expect more good news when RAC trial results, or other third party results, trickle through. Hope you picked up a few extra cheapies as well!

Got it in at $3.54 when it was on the way down. Locked and loaded, now we play the waiting game.

Loved the news this morning btw, a second independent verification that Bisantrene is an effective FTO inhibitor significantly de-risks pillar one and means we should expect more good news when RAC trial results, or other third party results, trickle through. Hope you picked up a few extra cheapies as well!
Average is $2.02 atm. Bought an extra lot last week & will probably add once or twice more in the 3s

RAC currently sitting at $3.70 and still very underpriced IMO. Plenty of fully funded trials announced and getting underway shortly, with first readouts of data expected mid Q4 2021.

Months closer to results/readouts/news and the SP in steady decline

I'll be looking to add over the coming weeks I think. One of my larger holdings but there's little reason for continued 2-5% drops each day other than impatience imo

Dropped to $3.03 today which is absurd. Suspect the main selloff is due to Merchant Opportunity Fund de-risking a portion of their cornerstone raise for millions of shares, or selling out RAC from their main fund as they will look to buy it in their soon to launch bio-tech fund. It may also be in part due to people de-risking due to the pending interim trial results to be released over the next few weeks, or just people who don't keep track of RAC selling it because they're seeing the price drop. Could also just be impatience, it's a 18-24 month play at this point rather than a 6 week flip.

Terrible time to be selling, given the share price I'd be buying as much as possible right now if I had the spare cash laying about. Expecting to see RAC hit a new ATH by the end of 2021.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back