Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah those are the ones. Something is not quite right with them. I can’t find a setting/preference that deals with them either, so I’m not sure if it’s something I can fix by hiding/unhiding them.
Can you take a screenshot for me?

What device and browser are you using?

It sounds like a cached style sheet so you may find clearing your browser cache forces it to load properly.

When a thread runs it course in terms of size, a new thread is created. Which comes with a message:
1712975454447.png

"This thread has become very popular and has been moved to the next Part."

Why is Part capitalised?

Also, why is it that now, when you add an image to a post, the screen scrolls back up to the top of the page and you have to scroll back down to continue your post.

When a thread runs it course in terms of size, a new thread is created. Which comes with a message:
View attachment 1957976

"This thread has become very popular and has been moved to the next Part."

Why is Part capitalised?

Also, why is it that now, when you add an image to a post, the screen scrolls back up to the top of the page and you have to scroll back down to continue your post.
Just a default setting in the code somewhere. I try to change that to "Part 2" or whatever.

Yes - this is a know issue with the forum software. Just tap a key and it will jump back to your reply box.

No it's everyone and it gets surprisingly annoying for anyone that has to do it regularly.
See above - tap an arrow key or something and you will jump back to the reply box.

I am wondering how to reset my alerts in the Bigfooty App on my android phone so that it can show alerts again. It is stuck on the last alerts I got deom August 05 2023, and it claims an inordinate number of new posts from those threads, though they have been viewed to completion via the app (also via PC as far as I know). It's been stuck there for many months and wondering how to fix.

I am wondering how to reset my alerts in the Bigfooty App on my android phone so that it can show alerts again. It is stuck on the last alerts I got deom August 05 2023, and it claims an inordinate number of new posts from those threads, though they have been viewed to completion via the app (also via PC as far as I know). It's been stuck there for many months and wondering how to fix.
I couldn't say - email support@tapatalk.com they would have something for you.

You can always delete and reinstall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the options above typing box are greyed out on Android and I can't use any of them. Bold, italics, GIFs, any and all media etc.

Error on BigFooty's side or mine somewhere?
1713525014379.png

Three dot menu - the [] will be red. Click that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back