Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi, I am trying to get rid of a few messages sent in a portfolio I'm working on, link down below. I asked the guy to get rid of them, and he agreed to, but told me to get an admin to do so. Any possible help?
Ask the board moderators, giving them specific links to posts you want moved/deleted.

Gibbsy Freight Train

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On iPhone using Safari tweets in posts keep coming up as below …started last few days ..

View attachment 1825830

that is generally a privacy setting or add on blocking a tracker

I get a similar issue at work but only on some tweets which I am assuming using the X domain which my workplace would naturally filter out

Yes as widely recognised, they have generally turned it into chook lotto whether you will see what was posted.
I'm now getting this. Thought it was my phone - pixel/android/chrome but also on laptop chrome

Screenshot_20231216-171905.png

As can be seen web links load ok but tweets don't. As with other people I can click on link it takes me to X

View attachment 1863163

Not a question.

Just piss this screen off.

I've seen it a few times on my phone today and I just saw it on my PC hence the screenshot.

What screen is that?

When does it appear?

Some sort of advert.

I don’t know how to explain it.

It pops up in between a thread page and the watched threads page.

In between page loads?

OK thanks I will check it out. There's no reason interstitial ads should be running.

There's nothing else on the page? Scroll up or down? No X to remove the ad?

Nothing for me to remove or piss it off.

Thanks for the information.

No problems Chief.

If it happens again, I’ll report back.

It's back on my phone Chiefy boy.

Same issue with Twitter embed here too, multiple devices.

Annoying in the Trump thread where almost every second post is a tweet
It has been coming and going for me. Some Tweets OK, some won't load.

Kaspersky warning on Edge

I keep getting a warning message with 3 clicks to access BigFooty with Kaspersky saying it has an issue with the certificate and proceed with caution blah blah blah.

Is there a reason this is happening.

I keep getting a warning message with 3 clicks to access BigFooty with Kaspersky saying it has an issue with the certificate and proceed with caution blah blah blah.

I'll get it checked out.

Could you send screenshots to support@bigfooty.com ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back