Sim Qooty Instructions, Walkthroughs etc - ask here for how-to's

Remove this Banner Ad

Would consider if it were a desktop, but I need this for school :(
Not sure you understood, if you right click on the executive file and go to the compatability options you can change them to run as admin and as windows 7...unless Microsoft removed that for Windows 10...

I just installed qooty and simed a game how do you get the reports and match details that get posted in the match threads?
In the MENU, go View Results, scroll right until you find Games. Select which league you want. Use up and down to select which game you want. When the game you want is highlighted, press S for stats or press C then F for commentary.

In the MENU, go View Results, scroll right until you find Games. Select which league you want. Use up and down to select which game you want. When the game you want is highlighted, press S for stats or press C then F for commentary.

excellent, thank you

For every game you do this though, it'll re-write the file it gets saved in, so just copy and paste the contents into another notepad file

Thanks, I won't be simming actual games just wanted to see how it all worked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can work it out please let me know!

Seems fairly straight forward, I actually quite like it. Now that I understand it I can pick even more holes in the claims all the changes need to be listed :p

Mobbs is every line in the commentary file used eventually or are some redundant?
From memory each commentary file (separate files for marks, goals, tackles etc), consist of a number (number of commentary lines) and then a line for each comment.
So long as the number is correct for the lines of commentary following, they all have an equal chance of being used when the chance arises.
(from memory)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back