QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately I can't say the same about our experience at Wynnum this weekend Still Me. For the first time in my senior coaching career (2007) I recommended our group not to head in for a drink post-game. Oppo supporters went over the top to the point we did not feel safe.

The opposite to what community football is all about.
Worse than playing against the cobras? That always used to be very spicy on/ off the field!

Unfortunately I can't say the same about our experience at Wynnum this weekend Still Me. For the first time in my senior coaching career (2007) I recommended our group not to head in for a drink post-game. Oppo supporters went over the top to the point we did not feel safe.

Not the first time either.

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe you should have a chat to the runner and about making people feel safe didn’t he run out and abuse players/almost try and fight a player? I was at the game and heard a Redcliffe support start throwing chat at Wynnum supporters maybe address that. And Wynnum will do the same.

Maybe you should have a chat to the runner and about making people feel safe didn’t he run out and abuse players/almost try and fight a player? I was at the game and heard a Redcliffe support start throwing chat at Wynnum supporters maybe address that. And Wynnum will do the same.
Yeah ok, really?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back