PUGGA 300 GAMES

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome achievement mate - 300 is a serious number that many attain to, but few actually get there. Here's to 300 more.

Thanks Philthy. You're a great bloke mate and always making me laugh.
My kids laugh at my Dad jokes and say they are so bad that they're funny.

look hands GIF

Do it one last time…

Congrats on lasting this long, a testament to your agility and evasiveness. I found someone who wants to pass on a message…

1716005511350.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations on reaching about 40 human games Pugsley. Seems we get a milestone game for just about anything these days.

Given our clubs history, you have outlasted many a team mate and deserve the kudos for still being here.

Enjoy the milestone! You have been a great team mate since I joined this place.

Massive congrats on 300 games Pugsley - great achievement. You're a ripper of a poster and always good for a laugh mate.
Keep up the good work and reminding those new recruits who's boss.

View attachment 1992809

Thanks mate. I rate your posting too. I am surprised I lasted this long 😃

Congrats on your big old (thing, red rocket, whatever), Pugsley!

Oh, and on your triple century, too. That's quite an achievement around here, esp. in a club with a self-destructive backstory.

Always had much fun with the cartwheeling puggy! Look forward to more!

Congrats on your big old (thing, red rocket, whatever), Pugsley!

Oh, and on your triple century, too. That's quite an achievement around here, esp. in a club with a self-destructive backstory.

Always had much fun with the cartwheeling puggy! Look forward to more!

Thanks mate. Enjoy the banter with you and looking forward to more.

Hi all your favourite mutt chalks up his 300th against the Warriors , so it’s only fair we celebrate this incredible achievement as I don’t reckon Baghdad has had too many make it.

View attachment 1992064

Mrs Pugsley crocheted a special guernsey for the occasion.

View attachment 1992066

Lovely of DemurePrincess to send Pugga a special pic.

Royalty at Baghdad is our Pugsley , a hard hitting, cop no crap and very adept at triggering nuffies. Top bloke who leads from the front and will add a spoon to his extensive resume this season.

View attachment 1992068

View attachment 1992069

Well done Pugsley we love ya mate.

If you have a minute please pay your respects to a much loved league champion.
Congratulations Pugsley. Easily the best pug to play qooty.

Congratulations on reaching about 40 human games Pugsley. Seems we get a milestone game for just about anything these days.

Given our clubs history, you have outlasted many a team mate and deserve the kudos for still being here.

Enjoy the milestone! You have been a great team mate since I joined this place.

Thanks Jabba73. You do a great job in everything you do. You and Killa are great back ups. I am grateful for blokes like you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back