PSA football

Remove this Banner Ad

4th Tier said:
Who would have been Hale's better players against Guildford, heard Clinton Benjamin finally had a good game and kicked a few, also have Guildford got Murray Rances son playing for them, if so, is he showing any promise like his old man? I also see he is in the State 16's

What PSA players are currently playing WAFL league or colts when not playing PSA?? How are they all fairing and are any looking to be drafted like last years PSA players Morton and Franklin?

That rance guy got flogged played on morton in the 2nd quarter and morton kicked 4 in that quarter....then played on benjamin and tryed to rough him up but benjamin killed him

Lingsface said:
Mate im a big fan of monty, but obviously you have something against thommo i dont no what it is but keep your odd opinion and get over what ever he has done to you. You say that monty is a better kick and mark i dont agree with the marking bit, but im sure thommo has alot more athletism.

I dont even know Thomson nor his old man but unlike you I dont think he is anything special, he might be a good athlete but we're talking about football.

4th Tier said:
Who would have been Hale's better players against Guildford, heard Clinton Benjamin finally had a good game and kicked a few, also have Guildford got Murray Rances son playing for them, if so, is he showing any promise like his old man? I also see he is in the State 16's

What PSA players are currently playing WAFL league or colts when not playing PSA?? How are they all fairing and are any looking to be drafted like last years PSA players Morton and Franklin?

I dont know the players I just happened to be at the school that day watching the cross country. From memory numbers 7,23,30 for Hale were good and numbers 17,10 and 8 for Guildford tried fairly hard. I dont know what number Rance was so I cant comment.

4th Tier said:

Hales better players that game where, Jarryd Morton and Clinton benjiman both from the half forward line. Then in the middle Joel Falconer and Mark Bellini both had very good games with Joel really standing out in close. Chad Leeson once again played a very solid game in the backline showing he can match the PSA's key fowards. Murray Rances son got chopped up all day.

Weekend reults:
A few big suprises with trinity being beaten by aquinas by 14 points and scotch being beaten by guilford by 1 point. Also Hale beat Wesley by 71 pts

this week aquinas take on guilford should be interesting after the interesting results on the weekend, hale will be strengthened this weekend with the return of leunberger and benjamin as they take on christchurch at christchurch. And Trinity take on Wesley im predicting a big win to trinity who will want some revenge from the weekend.

Christchurch upset Hale by around 4 goals today after the teams being even at 3/4 time. Both these teams now only on 2 wins and 4 losses, which will now leave Trinity and Aquinas to fight out for the Alcock Cup, but Guildford and Scotch will still be in contention to grab top spot on the ladder, and could see there be a two or three way tie for first place, (as there is no finals in PSA).

Clinton Benjamin played his best match for Hale this year, kicking about 4 goals 5, at quarter time he had kicked 4 behinds, whilst Eric MacKenzie played well, taking some strong marks around the ground.

Howd the other matches finish up today?? Scotch should have beaten Wesley by a fair margin and it would have been a good game at Guildford as they played Aquinas.

4th Tier said:
Clinton Benjamin played his best match for Hale this year, kicking about 4 goals 5, at quarter time he had kicked 4 behinds, whilst Eric MacKenzie played well, taking some strong marks around the ground.

How come he played and Leunberger didn't? shouldn't they both have been at the 18's Camp?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YAKUZA said:
How come he played and Leunberger didn't? shouldn't they both have been at the 18's Camp?

Benjamin played because he is required to by the school (as is the requirement of all PSA Schools), and Leuenberger would have, if he didnt have a injured ankle. Eric MacKenzie, from Christ Church, along with Benjamin were going to join Leuenberger and the rest of the State 18 Squad at the conclusion of the game at the camp.

Interesting that Aquinas and Guildford drew, now that should leave Trinity ahead on the ladder in front of Aquinas

Hale beaten by a more determined and better coached side, Hale relies too much on too few!

ScottyB said:
Hale beaten by a more determined and better coached side, Hale relies too much on too few!

Who coaches ChristChurch? Isnt John Annear involved with the 1st XVIII coaching...

4th Tier said:
Who coaches ChristChurch? Isnt John Annear involved with the 1st XVIII coaching...

Who does Hale exactly rely on, just Benjamin and Leuenberger? Is there any other stand out players this season?

Yes John Annear is the coach and the fierce determination and hardness at the ball he showed when he played is evident in the way the team plays.

Yes Benjamin and Leunberger and also J Morton.

ScottyB said:
Yes John Annear is the coach and the fierce determination and hardness at the ball he showed when he played is evident in the way the team plays.

Yes Benjamin and Leunberger and also J Morton.
how many games have you seen this year of hale

what are the thoughts for this weeks games, Michael Bartley is out for Hale for 3-8 weeks who has kicked 25 goals this year from 5 games.

There must be some good talls in that WA 18's side if McKenzie cant get a game he was outstanding on Saturday against Aquinas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back