Modern Day Event Project Veritas

Remove this Banner Ad

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
James O'Keefe and the rest of the Veritas team is about to leak "Hundreds of hours" of leaks regarding the mainstream media. Will be interesting to see what comes of it considering project paperclip from years back showed collusion with the media.

It was nothing interesting. At least the first leaks I heard of were nothing. Just hours of leaked regular conversations

Not sure if there's been anything else.
Mostly CNN stuff that I saw. Not really anything big, just showed convos where they knew a poll was no longer relevant but because it suited their agenda, they used it anyway and things like that.

The first batch had stuff from 2009 nothing interesting though.

It's been out since last Thursday but nothing of interest so far.

Looks like Washington Post is the next target. Credit where it's due, PV is going after the heavy hitters, not just the little freelancers who could be easy targets.

Jonesy, what a heckin' legend.

Literally shoots up the studio when someone serves him the wrong juice box :D :D :D :D

What a legend!

(Friendly reminder this is the guy who started the 9/11 truth movement)

heck I KNEW BIGFOOT WAS REAL!

FANTASTIC VIDEO Werewolf

Damn those Russians paying InfoWars for Pro Trump pieces :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Further follow-up to the former Google Senior software engineer & Whistle-Blower Zach Vorhies @ 14.30

Since Trump's election in 2016 they have fundamentally turned 180 degrees on their own Mission Statements.

Who decides what constitutes 'fake-News'?....The Fake-News tag as the means to hide totalitarian authorisation behind blanket censorship of the truth...AKA Establishment press narratives only.

All alt-news sites are currently being systematically supressed via algorithmic discrimination.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back