Coxy_

Sexy Coxy
Aug 23, 2011
Williamstown
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Coach
Myself and another use have a PM convo going (just the two of us) yet it says in my inbox that there are 3 participants. Is this some sort of glitch or can mods read PMs?

Myself and another use have a PM convo going (just the two of us) yet it says in my inbox that there are 3 participants. Is this some sort of glitch or can mods read PMs?

I believe both people in the convo have the ability to invite more.

Yeah, but neither of us have yet it says 3 people are participating. Does that mean someone else is reading our conversation?

Yeah, but neither of us have yet it says 3 people are participating. Does that mean someone else is reading our conversation?

On the right side of conversation screen there is participants with usernames what do you see?

I.e from one of mine earlier today

Conversation Participants

Thanks Ant_

Coxy if you could get a screen shot of what you're seeing we can get a better idea of what the issue might be. Send it to support@bigfooty.com

Is there a limit to the number of private messages you can have in your inbox? Remember under the old version, there was a maximum of 100. Was trying to empty out my inbox, but there isn't really an option to 'delete' conversations, just leave them. Or does this mean the same thing?

Thanks Chief, I was just curious to know if there was still a limit.

Could somebody please advise me how to send a private message?

I can't seem to find the function.
Click any user's name. You will see a pop-up with "Start a Conversation" as one of the options.

Hover over "Inbox" at the top right of the page and you will see a link "Start a New Conversation".

Unless you've been bad and convos have been switched off on your account.

The structure of system since the move from vbulletin is such that really it isn't a messaging system so much as a thread that is private. Before every 'post' within a message had a sender and receipients and you saw only what was sent to you. Now you are attached to a conversation and you see everything. You dont delete messages, you leave conversations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Click any user's name. You will see a pop-up with "Start a Conversation" as one of the options.

Hover over "Inbox" at the top right of the page and you will see a link "Start a New Conversation".

Unless you've been bad and convos have been switched off on your account.
Hey bro i'm new here, i'm trying to submit a kit for a competition but i can't PM the guy, how can I fix this?

Would love to see some vision on sam sofronidis and some keys that may go late! Mckercher and those we know will be good but lets see some vision on sofronidis and some other late talls!

Would love to see some vision on sam sofronidis and some keys that may go late! Mckercher and those we know will be good but lets see some vision on sofronidis and some other late talls!
Wrong thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back