Premiership Coach 2022 lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi folks

haydo here again it's been 4 years since we've seen updated lists for our most favourite simulated AFL sports game and yesterday I was thinking to myself "this is wayyyyyy to long to be waiting" so yesterday I had started the long journey but the exciting journey to give you all an updated 2022 list for Premiership Coach.

Will be continuing this today with hopes to have this all available before the next Round 1 starts next season :)

Hi folks

haydo here again it's been 4 years since we've seen updated lists for our most favourite simulated AFL sports game and yesterday I was thinking to myself "this is wayyyyyy to long to be waiting" so yesterday I had started the long journey but the exciting journey to give you all an updated 2022 list for Premiership Coach.

Will be continuing this today with hopes to have this all available before the next Round 1 starts next season :)
Onya, haydo. I'm happy to help out with the Swans list.

Let's start with Gulden, Campbell, McDonald, Warner, and McInerney, who I think we can all reasonably agree should have potentials of 100.

Onya, haydo. I'm happy to help out with the Swans list.

Let's start with Gulden, Campbell, McDonald, Warner, and McInerney, who I think we can all reasonably agree should have potentials of 100.
I’d say just McDonald on that list but I’m sure we could work on the Swans ratings together!

Crows, Lions, Blues and Pie completed. Working on Essendon today. WOrk has been super busy for me lately so haven't had as much time as I'd like to on this but getting through. Still on track for Pre-season release

Crows, Lions, Blues and Pie completed. Working on Essendon today. WOrk has been super busy for me lately so haven't had as much time as I'd like to on this but getting through. Still on track for Pre-season release

Appreciate the work mate, What plans do you have for the GWS players? Can they be added to the pool for pre season drafting at the end of the first season?

Sides completed: Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon & Fremantle

Sides to come: Geelong, Gold Coast, Hawthorn, Melbourne, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Richmond, St.Kilda, Sydney, West Coast & Bulldogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excited for this, happy to help with editing players updating names, ages, height and weights. Got a bit of time off work!

I've created the 2022 lists but will need help with ratings, I've also started a 2002 list for fun which also needs some ratings completed. hit me up if your interested to help with team and player ratings.
more than happy to give you a hand where i can

I've created the 2022 lists but will need help with ratings, I've also started a 2002 list for fun which also needs some ratings completed. hit me up if your interested to help with team and player ratings.
Hey mate if you send the lists through I can go through and do ratings. Send me a PM love to help

Happy to help too if you want to send them through. Will be at my girlfriends house on my days off with not much to do while she’s at work except housework so plenty of free time. Played this game like it was my profession in the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back