Think Tank Pre-Season pour s**t on the teams you hate/dislike/disdane

Remove this Banner Ad

The brilliant Matildas average more than 3 AFL teams indoors at Marvel over the last 12 months. How s**t are Gold Cost, Failmantle, and Richmunt?

FB_IMG_1709197320773.jpg

Apparently Goody is hitting pre season pretty hard down at Portsea
Explain Facebook Live GIF

He's not my friend, i hate everyone equally here. :)
Come on, don't get personal with a s**t fight, keep it to something about a team you don't like, make it worthwhile or get hammered

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so glad dimma has taken his stinking outdated gameplan with him. it's going to take the ooze a while to get that's stench out of our entire club.
Leon Cameron will have been a better senior coach than what Yze will achieve.

Come on, don't get personal with a s**t fight, keep it to something about a team you don't like, make it worthwhile or get hammered
The Hawthorn players are dropping like flies. Anything to do with their shite fitness coaches?

You do realize the ooze was the mastermind behind the shemon's 2021 flag right?
Well it certainly wasn't Goodwin. I'm pretty sure he has a ratatouille type situation going on

The Hawthorn players are dropping like flies. Anything to do with their shite fitness coaches?
No injury trolls m7, intra club and practice matches I hate them, an AcL here, a hammy there, and the whole defence is ****ed

Well every year I hear how Mitch Lewis is about to burst on to the scene but I'm still waiting. The wizard will be AA squad though.
Oh yeah, concentrate on 1 guy, great defence plan. Bang! 10 goals by ... the other guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back