Posters that have come and gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Harker, mediumsizered, thewookie and HBF.

Plus MEB, ODN posting less.

Hope they are all doing well.
Hello my friend! I'm still around, just life is B U S Y with two kiddies and a job that seems to increase in responsibility everyday! HBF broke his BigFooty addiction but I'll let him know you thought of him.

Hope you're doing well too :)

Hello my friend! I'm still around, just life is B U S Y with two kiddies and a job that seems to increase in responsibility everyday! HBF broke his BigFooty addiction but I'll let him know you thought of him.

Hope you're doing well too :)
say g'day to HBF- Tania is visiting Perth but managed to get back for the game and on TV in the rooms ffs

Shame about the recent departure of thylacine60.
I do miss the frivolity and distractions from everyday AFL focusing.

This place has reverted to nothing but endless comments about bloody football.(his input was the main reason I joined up in the first place)

Please don't desert us Thy, if your still around.

This place has reverted to nothing but endless comments about bloody football.(his input was the main reason I joined up in the first place)

I've noticed his absence too. Hope he's doing alright.

From the site rules:
the boss said:
If you accumulate enough points in a 12 month period you will lose privileges:
20 points - Your time is up. Permanent ban.

He was a long serving member of the community but felt the rules didn't apply, while it's fair enough to wish him well it's worth noting that he chose not to change behaviours despite being given many chances to do so.

From the site rules:

He was a long serving member of the community but felt the rules didn't apply, while it's fair enough to wish him well it's worth noting that he chose not to change behaviours despite being given many chances to do so.
Oh dear.
He may have pushed a few boundaries, and any other poster I'd have no sympathy for.
Chief for site entertainment's sake, please show some leniency.

We'll all die of boredom.

Last edited:
From the site rules:

That seems a bit strange. I thought that he'd just decided to get a life.

So does that mean that someone can join today, be offensive as and accrue 18 points and post tomorrow whilst a 15 year member who goes off on a tangent every now and then and accrues a point here and there can get banned permanently? I can't imagine that would be the outcomes that the site administrators are looking for.

Free Thy!!!!

So does that mean that someone can join today, be offensive as and accrue 18 points and post tomorrow whilst a 15 year member who goes off on a tangent every now and then and accrues a point here and there can get banned permanently? I can't imagine that would be the outcomes that the site administrators are looking for.

Free Thy!!!!
The every now and then became increasingly more frequent, hostile and targeted (a lot of posts were swiftly cleaned up by our good admins).

This site should be a safe haven for people to debate, banter and have some fun with everyone on an even keel and mutual respect over our enjoyment and critique of the game and our teams. Whether you have 1 year, 20 year tenure or 10 posts to 100,000 doesn't place anyone above the law.

Wish the individual well from a humanitarian perspective, but now less of us having to tip toe around in these forums is a good thing.

Free Thy!!!!

this isn't a discussion FWIW, it was a decison not made lightly, or without a significant period of time for reflection by the poster in question, and others similarly banned.

feel free to PM the owner of the site but i assure you the issues beneath the surface were far more than the odd tangent.

So does that mean that someone can join today, be offensive as and accrue 18 points and post tomorrow whilst a 15 year member who goes off on a tangent every now and then and accrues a point here and there can get banned permanently?
I dont believe that is how the points infraction system. Once you get 5 points it is a week off, 10 points is a two week break so if you join today and accrue 18 points you wouldn't be posting tomorrow. You would have a 3 week break if i am reading the rules correctly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Free Thy!!!!

That is not how the system works:-

Infractions: Warning: 0 points; Minor: 1 point; Mid: 3 points; Serious: 5 points.

If you accumulate enough points in a 12 month period you will lose privileges:

5 points - 1 week account suspension.
10 points - 2 weeks account suspension
15 points - 3 weeks account suspension
20 points - Your time is up. Permanent ban.

There will be no further discussion on this matter!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back