Posters that have come and gone

Remove this Banner Ad

With old mate Thy possibly having a permanent break from BF, it got me thinking about posters who have come and gone over the years. There are those who have been here for a short while and left, posters that have been here for a long time and decided to leave, and those like AceAndy and AndyWalkersGirl that have had a break and decided to come back.

Just putting it out there, are there any posters that you have "fond" memories of that no longer post here?

With old mate Thy possibly having a permanent break from BF, it got me thinking about posters who have come and gone over the years. There are those who have been here for a short while and left, posters that have been here for a long time and decided to leave, and those like AceAndy and AndyWalkersGirl that have had a break and decided to come back.

Just putting it out there, are there any posters that you have "fond" memories of that no longer post here?
Earl Spalding ... What a person!

C4[2]Yo`DooR has just come back after being missing from the site since 2015.

I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning this, but he's become a father for the first time recently. We may see him on here at all sorts of weird hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to give a big shout out to the many who had fleeting "careers" on here after being unceremoniously harassed
by some of the prolific posters a few around here laud. Some very knowledgeable people decided not worth the
conflict.(Edit - or shown the door by mods after "overstepping" in retaliation)

Some characters can't help but aggressively mark and defend "their" territory.

There was only ever one Starchamber.

Don't know how this came to mind just now, but Claypigeon was good.
Not all new Spudchamber threads is spuds

There was a bloke with lots of numbers in his username. Think he played VFL for us at some stage.

Haven't seen him since forever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back