Oppo Camp Poster needed for podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey folks,

We're about to record our podcast for the week ...

We'd be greatly appreciative if we could get somebody to post some answers to these questions?

Big thanks in advance :thumbsu:

(1) How's Brad Dick going? How's his future looking? (btw, Brad Dick is a popular figure for us, we still have folk lobbying to bring him back ... Eg: Bring_Back_Brad)

(2) How's Wellingham going? In hindsight, do you think the trade was a good one?

(3) Which 3 WCE players will have the biggest impact against Collingwood?

FYI the mighty T Magpie Girl

Hey folks,

We're about to record our podcast for the week ...

We'd be greatly appreciative if we could get somebody to post some answers to these questions?

Big thanks in advance :thumbsu:

(1) How's Brad Dick going? How's his future looking? (btw, Brad Dick is a popular figure for us, we still have folk lobbying to bring him back ... Eg: Bring_Back_Brad)

(2) How's Wellingham going? In hindsight, do you think the trade was a good one?

(3) Which 3 WCE players will have the biggest impact against Collingwood?

FYI the mighty T Magpie Girl

I'll have a crack since I'm Dick's sponsor and since I had to knock back the invite :oops:

1) Dick's had some good games in the WAFL, including 8 goals mid-season and 4 goals last week. He still suffers soft-tissue injuries too frequently. He'd be an outside chance at getting a run on Friday, maybe. Unfortunately, he's one of a few in the firing line when it comes to delisting time and if he doesn't get a game for us in the last two weeks then it might mean his cards are marked.

2) Wellingham's had an absolute cracker of a month and shown why we coughed up a first-round pick. If he can stay away from trampolines over the off-season he'll add a much-needed injection of class into our midfield in 2014.

3) Kennedy - will bounce back from last week's goalless outing and give the lesser Brown twin (;)) nightmares.
MacKenzie - will shut down Cloke.
Wellingham - see above. Will be primed to play his old team.

I'll have a crack since I'm Dick's sponsor and since I had to knock back the invite :oops:

1) Dick's had some good games in the WAFL, including 8 goals mid-season and 4 goals last week. He still suffers soft-tissue injuries too frequently. He'd be an outside chance at getting a run on Friday, maybe. Unfortunately, he's one of a few in the firing line when it comes to delisting time and if he doesn't get a game for us in the last two weeks then it might mean his cards are marked.

2) Wellingham's had an absolute cracker of a month and shown why we coughed up a first-round pick. If he can stay away from trampolines over the off-season he'll add a much-needed injection of class into our midfield in 2014.

3) Kennedy - will bounce back from last week's goalless outing and give the lesser Brown twin (;)) nightmares.
MacKenzie - will shut down Cloke.
Wellingham - see above. Will be primed to play his old team.

A big thanks for that FiveStrings - we wove that into our podcast nicely :thumbsu:

Brad has had a relatively injury free couple of years in the wafl. Not sure what you're talking about on soft tissue problem, his issues have been with shoulders and knees in the past.
He played 15 games in 2012, inc the grand final, (after missing the first 10 rounds in rehab) and 13 so far this year, he missed 7 games mid season, not sure the problem, but overall showing a much stronger more resilient body, and will hopefully have a full preseason and be finally fit and firing in 2014 at Collingwood.
He has kicked 31 goals from 12 games this year.. Not too shabby.
2012 returned 36 from 15 games.
Bring him back.

Brad has had a relatively injury free couple of years in the wafl. Not sure what you're talking about on soft tissue problem, his issues have been with shoulders and knees in the past.
He played 15 games in 2012, inc the grand final, (after missing the first 10 rounds in rehab) and 13 so far this year, he missed 7 games mid season, not sure the problem, but overall showing a much stronger more resilient body, and will hopefully have a full preseason and be finally fit and firing in 2014 at Collingwood.
Bring him back.

Go for it, that way west coast will have Big Cox and Collingwood will have Little Dick ;)

Lol, sorry mate, had too :p

Bring him back.

Yeah it was probably a little inaccurate to say he "still" suffers soft tissue injuries. This year it's been mostly his hammies that have been the issue but I take your point about it being his knees and shoulders previously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back