Teams Post your Current Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Backs: Hodge, Mundy, Rich, Suckling, Smith, Oxley (Bews, Brown)
Mids: J Selwood, T Mitchell, Fyfe, Treloar, Rockliff, Wines, Saad, Amon (Glenn, Stretch)
Rucks: Naitanui, Nicholls (Cox, Griffin)
Fwds: Franklin, Swan, Martin, Walker, McCarthy, Hogan (Clark, Dale)

Quite literally $0 in the bank. Team is taking shape nicely, however am facing the issue where my rookies aren't gaining cash quick enough (specifically Glenn and Stretch) due to being dropped. Hope to see Glenn come back in this week with Prestia out. Hogan and McCarthy still have money to be made though

Def: Mundy, Yeo, Newnes, Saad, Oxley, Kelly. EMG: Goodes, Bruce
Mid: Lewis, I. Smith, Steven, Armitage, Rischitelli, Rockliff, Gregson, Coniglio. EMG: Glenn, Amon
Ruck: Mumford, Bellchambers. EMG: Cox, Griffin
Fwd: Swan, Gray, Bontampelli, Martin, Lynch, Hawkins. EMG: Clark, McCarthy

About $100k in bank. (I think, posted this off the top of my head)

Pretty happy with how the team is going, probably aiming to get Bontampelli out and upgrade Gregson or someone in midfield so that I'm not starting any rookies in there.

Good work! Should be very happy with how you're going considering it's your first season.

I recommend putting your players in order of value or average. Just way easier for me to comprehend for some reason. Just drag and drop to switch them around. Will take a closer look after work but avoid any sideways trades at all costs...need to start moving on the rooks with high BEs. Hopefully we'll have some good downgrade options coming through soon.

Moving Grundy on would be up there on list of priorities. I'm hanging out for Kreuzer too, hopefully he comes back and into form quickly and then it'll be an easy trade from TBC.

Thanks mate :)

Blicavs looks a good pickup in place of Grundy. Is there a point in the season in which you should mostly have premiums locked away? Or are you always going to have a couple of rookies taking up a few spots on the field over each line?

Cheers.

What are people's splits for the bye rounds?

I'm 8-12-10 before trades and 9-12-9 after. Made up so much ground during the byes last year but just about given up on overall ranking at this stage. Liking that my leagues haven't gotten any matches scheduled.

Picture 3.png
Picture 4.png

:$
Thought I'd whip this up, just get in whoever with low breakevens/has bottomed out and try and go hard for a weekly score in a month or two

Supercoach is completely rubbish this year, injuries, poor form and biased scoring towards key defenders sees me cracking the ***** with it, may as well go with what I know ;)

Cash 49 K

BACKS: Boyd, Newnes, Rich, Saad, Oxley, Jake Kelly SUBS: Geary and Yeo
MIDS: Lewis (C), Pendlebury (VC), Neale, Parker, Thurlow, Cripps, Vandenberg, NVB SUBS: Krakouer and Lambert
RUCKS: Jacobs and TBC SUB: McKernan and Phillips (soon to be Kruezer)
FORWARDS: R. Gray, Swan, D. Martin, Bontempelli, Hogan, Tarrant SUBS: Webb and Salem

Post Bye Side (with 2 trades pending after round 13)

Def: Hodge, Mundy, Yeo (Hamling)
Docherty, Newnes, Smith (Clurey)
Mid: Lewis, Pendlebury, Neale, Parker (Stretch)
Treloar, Sloane, Wallis, Cripps (Dumont)
Ruck: Goldstein, Kreuzer
Fwd: Mitchell, Swan, Martin (Dale)
Gray, Bontempelli, Menzel (Fantasia)

I'm very happy with my side at the moment. Its building well.

My two trades after the bye will probably be downgrades as I attempt to horde some cash.
Possibly Clurey - Edwards (although this wont be much of a downgrade if at all) and Menzel - Steele (another barely downgrade)

But most importantly that will start the cash generation again as I rate Edwards and Steele's scoring potential.

My obvious areas of weakness are R2 and F6, but I havent got enough cash to upgrade there and Kreuzer still has money to make.

The next few weeks will be about cash generation from my bench until I can fix F6 and R2.

Once they are fixed it will be time to start moving on sub premiums like Cripps, Bonts, Wallis, Smith and Newnes.

Im looking forward to the end of the season run

DEF: Newnes, Oxley, Mundy, Bruce, Kelly, Hamling. EMG: H. Shaw, Yeo
MID: Hodge, Steven, Armitage, Lewis, I. Smith, Rischitelli, Wallis, Kavanagh. EMG: Amon.
RU: Kreuzer, St. Martin. EMG: Clark, Griffin.
FWD: Martin, Swan, Lynch, T. Boyd, Fantasia, Murdoch. EMG: Cox, Gray

Cash: 108k. Value: 12,419k.

Pretty happy with how I'm looking for this bye (post-trades). Next on the chopping block will be Kelly and probably Bruce and then I'm starting to get a pretty good team together.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team as it stands:
B: H. Shaw, E. Yeo, J. Gibson, J. Newnes, A. Oxley, k. McIntosh (C.Byrne, S. Edwards)

C: J. Lewis, D. Armitage, N. Fyfe, B. Ebert, L. Parker, M. Wallis, P.Cripps, CEY (T. Dumont, E. Kavanagh)

R: T. Goldstein, S. Martin (A. Phillips, R. O'Brian)

F: R. Gray, D. Martin, N. Riewoldt, D. Smith, T. Lynch (O. Fantasia, C. McCarthy)

Salary Remaining: 241,000
Team Value: 12,511K

Next week I am definitely trading:
C. McCarthy > J. Steele

I am missing a few of the best forwards in Swan & Mitchell but I am happy with that forward line.

The other trade will most likely be:
CEY/McIntosh > Sloan/Colquen

If I go the double downgrade I will have a massive war chest, and the best rooks to continue earning money.

I am looking at players like McVeigh, Hodge, Swan or fallen premos as my targets such as rocky.

Last edited:
How has Riewoldt been doing? Have you had him all year or only got him in during his recent run of form?

Got him when he bottomed out after the 20 odd injury affected score. Apart from that he has been super consistent. no low score. so yeah, got him in his good run of form. One of the best trades I have done this year.

Saved me cash to get in S.Martin in the rucks :) over going a d.swan who I could afford

Slowly getting there

Hodge - Mundy - Yeo - Oxley - Rich - Hamling (Beasley, Clurey)

Fyfe - Lewis - Treloar - Jelwood - Wallis - Sloane - Cripps - Saad (Kavanagh, Glenn)

Nicholls - Naitanui (Griffin, Cox)

Franklin - Swan - Martin - Mitchell - Walker - Hogan (Dale, McBean)

$143k in the bank, will grab Steele and upgrade Saad / Rich / Oxley next week

My team after trades. Keeping my second trade under wraps this week as I'm going against group logic and want to keep it unique :D

Def: Hodge, Mcveigh, Yeo, Hibberd, Newnes, Rich (Colquhoun, Hamling)

Mid: Parker, I. Smith, Neale, Steven, Rischitelli, Lewis, Sloane, Lambert (Dumont, Amon)

Ruc: Martin, Godstein (Cordy, Downie)

Fwd: Martin, Swan, Motlop, Mitchell, Bontempelli, Mccarthy (Tarrant, Cox)

Mccarthy and Tarrant will be gone next week for Sloane and Steele respectively via Dahlhaus.

Last edited:
Hodge, Mundy, Yeo, Hibberd, Oxley, A. Saad
Fyfe, Pendlebury, Ebert, Parker, Sloane, J. Selwood, Cripps, Kavanagh
Goldstein, Jacobs
Dusty, Swan, T. Mitchell, Dahlhaus, R. Gray, Fantasia
(Not sure of trades this week)

So many premo's have come and gone for me (Rocky, Ablett, Sidebottom, Barlow, Bartel, etc).. Losing faith in a Selwood revival too. Ah well, could be worse.

Final bye round team

BACKS:
Hodge ~ Boyd ~ Newnes ~ Oxley ~ Saad ~ Hamling BENCH: Yeo and Thurlow

MIDS: Lewis ~ Pendlebury ~ Parker ~ Neale ~ Cripps ~ Rich ~ Van Berlo ~ Kavanagh BENCH: R. Gray and Dumont

RUCKS: Jacobs ~ Kreuzer BENCH: Gawn and Phillips

FWDS: Martin ~ Swan ~ Bontempelli ~ Goodes ~ Webb ~ Lambert BENCH: Hogan and Tarrant

Post Bye Side

Def: Hodge, Mundy, Yeo (Hamling)
Docherty, Newnes, Smith (Clurey)
Mid: Lewis, Pendles, Neale, Parker (Dumont)
Treloar, Wines, Wallis, Cripps (Stretch)
Ruck: Goldy (Downie)
Kreuzer (Naismith)
Fwd: Swan, Mitchell, Gray (Dale)
Martin, Bontempelli, Steele (Fantasia)

Bench cover is okay, not brilliant at least I dont have too many dead spots currently, they all need to start making some serious cash though.

Like my on field side although i'd like it a lot more if Lewis found his heart again

Forced trades are killing me
Gary and Rocky week 1
Rocky again
Sloane this week

Really wish i could afford Steven/Armitage/Fyfe over Wines this week but I just cant generate the cash.

Over the next four or five weeks i'll he looking to mainly downgrade my benchs appropriately and upgrade the likes of Steele, Smith, Kreuzer, Smith, Bontempelli, Wines, Wallis, Newnes to uber premiums

View attachment 147877

Bench cover is rubbish unfortunately. Was going to get Martin in this week but decided I'll ride Kruuz a bit longer.

Value: $12,819,000
Bank: $78k

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Surprised you are only ranked 3000+. Looks like a good team!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back