Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 4, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
Yep, checking in

Thought we could use dis fred to you know, discuss, recall and remember the glory of when our clubs have won the premier league. Even small time clubs with a lot of money (not naming anyone. *cough* City *cough* Chelsea) are welcome.

Doesn't even have to be recent!!(Blackburn supporters welcome :) )

BTW how embarrassing would it be if you considered yourself to a big club but have never even won the premier league! #Minnow

Any clubs fit this bill?
icon11.gif
icon11.gif
icon11.gif
icon11.gif
icon11.gif
icon11.gif

Last edited:
Lol all because of a name change. I do worry about United supporters if we do win it in the next few years they might all off themselves. They're already thinking about losing a derby in March just so we don't win the league now that's minnow s**t

Lol all because of a name change. I do worry about United supporters if we do win it in the next few years they might all off themselves. They're already thinking about losing a derby in March just so we don't win the league now that's minnow s**t
The thread can be renamed "Post in this thread if your club has won a title in the past 20 years" if you prefer?

Yep, checking in

Thought we could use dis fred to you know, discuss, recall and remember the glory of when our clubs have won the premier league. Even small time clubs with a lot of money (not naming anyone. *cough* City *cough* Chelsea) are welcome.

Doesn't even have to be recent!!(Blackburn supporters welcome :) )

BTW how embarrassing would it be if you considered yourself to a big club but have never even won the premier league! #Minnow

Any clubs fit this bill?
icon11.gif
icon11.gif
icon11.gif
icon11.gif
icon11.gif
icon11.gif

So using this logic Hawthorn have only won 3 flags then right?

Its more the fact that Liverpool haven't won the Premier League/First Division for almost 25 years. Barring the Champions League win in 2005 you're like the Richmond of the AFL.

Hey take that back, i've never microwaved a membership in my life :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too bad, had a 3-3 draw against Watford last week :thumbsu:. Still doesn't change the fact that your club hasn't won the league in a quarter of a century though. ;)

I don't understand this mentality though. This is like a St Kilda fan trying to pay out a Freo fan because Saints have 1 flag but they're s**t.

I don't understand this mentality though. This is like a St Kilda fan trying to pay out a Freo fan because Saints have 1 flag but they're s**t.

I don't pretend my club is successful, we had a minor revival during the mid 2000s but the last 15 years have been pretty piss poor. This isn't the AFL, there's no equalization, so the reality is my club will never again have the financial backing to compete at the highest level. On the other hand, for a club the size of Liverpool the measure for success is meaningful trophies, so its an indictment on them that they've never won the single most important trophy in England in 25 years of trying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back