Post here to express your dislike for the "Tweet" button

Do you use Twitter?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even have a Like Button, myself.

I just don't like having the useless social media buttons cluttering up my posts, cos I'm all old fashioned like that.

Get off my lawn dagnabbit!
getoffmylawn-gran-torino-1180219699.jpg

Can't wait till Chief ads an Instagram button so I can share photos of my favourite posts along with my meals to all my friends :drunk:

Brilliant post! I've shared it to all of my friends on facebook so they can all get a hearty laugh. What a classic!

Bombers, Pies or Tuggers troll?
Bombers of course ;)

The Tuggers just outright banned me from viewing the Richmond board.

Probably time to fix that.

Chief surely now that we have like specific bans, T2B_ here can have his like button back after two YEARS? :p

;)

I'm kind of surprised there isn't a auto time limit on a banned Like button, instead of just outright nuking it forever.

Last edited:
I don't have a twitter account and my facebook account has been dormant for 5 years and a total of 3 updates. The Bay is my social media outlet ojnline. Besides, there's no more time, I do work, have a family and I have too many people in real life that I engage with personally to spend any more time telling friends, family and strangers what I'm doing. Seems like doubling up.

I've hear that young people today spend almost 2 hours a day on social media. That mean for every 12 years you live you spent a whole year on twitter/facebook... As a more mature bay poster I can tell you all to get off your arse and stop wasting time.

I'm in rant mode of late and loving it!!!

OP's team wins back to back flags and he comes up with this foul stenching verbal vomit.

All of a sudden Tweeter is a problem for him. Cant handle the immoral paradoxes that it sprouts

WTF is this B13 joint.

Agree 100% Bosk. I also was against the changed format a couple of years ago which added a 'like' button amongst other things. I believe you also started a thread at the time criticizing the new format - possibly even threatening to leave or post less frequently. I imagine the rage will subside over time and all that energy could be better focused on something else. Go with the flow dude.
Far more mild annoyance than rage mate, but if "simulated" rage can serve as the catalyst for an amusing thread then I don't mind hamming it up. :drunk:

Sorry BOSK, But this has fallen harder than the Hong Kong umbrella protests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back