Think Tank Post here if you like Jack Ginnivan all of a sudden!

Do you like Jack Ginnivan?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't rate him myself but we need to replace Brockman.

The problem is that Brockman might be a superstar. Ginnivan isn't anywhere near that sort of talent and has the whole w*nker thing as baggage.

I am also suspicious of the story that he is a Hawthorn supporter. No true supporter would inflict themselves upon the club they love knowing that they will not contribute positively in any way.

Wait he really left? I was sure this was just a bs rumour and that he would continue upsetting bayflogs from within his long sleeved black and white jumper. Curse you hawfs!

will ferrell glass case of emotion GIF

It's strange, all of a sudden I've come to realise he was actually a good bloke all along. I'm now ashamed of referring to him as "Vaginnivan" previously, and can't explain why I ever did so.

I think you need to change the title to "Jack Ginnivan tells Collingwood to GAGF".
good thinking.

Gee it must be a rank atmosphere down in collingworth land, for a premiership player to tell them to GAGF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Daicos officially now the most hatable player at Collingwood (or Maynard)
Naicos you only hate because in his 2nd year he's already a GOAT premiership footballer and you feel jealous and should probably feel ashamed and embarrassed that your team keeps getting generational talent like Fev, Judd, Daisy, Crippa etc and achieving nothing with them. Sad!

Season hasn’t even started and this comment already aged well

Don't rate him myself but we need to replace Brockman.

The problem is that Brockman might be a superstar. Ginnivan isn't anywhere near that sort of talent and has the whole w*nker thing as baggage.

I am also suspicious of the story that he is a Hawthorn supporter. No true supporter would inflict themselves upon the club they love knowing that they will not contribute positively in any way.

Last edited:
Back