flggr Post here if you have a player who has kicked 50 or more goals in a season over the last 10 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Hello friends,

After years of shit freds using narrow criteria to exclude people, I thought I would create one to bring everybody together in true Bae fashion.

The rules for this thread are very simple.

1. If your team has a player that has kicked 50 or more goals in a season, you can post here.

2. If you like, you can post a clip of your favourite goal.

Now, given the level of elite talent available, I'm sure everyone can enjoy this Fred. Off the top of my head even Gold Coast (Lynch), Essendon (Joe D), Hawthorn (Breust, Gunston, Roughie) and Norf (Blakey) have elite forwards that have kicked 50+ in a season.

At Geelong we have been blessed to have a few players do it, including Tom Hawkins and Jeremy Cameron.

Looking forward to seeing some elite talent being posted :)

Jake Stringer - 56 goals in 2015
Tory Dickson - 50 goals in 2015
Aaron Naughton - 51 goals in 2022

Looking forward to updating this to post here if you have a player who kicked 50 goals in a season B2B :cool:

View attachment 1989334
Actually maybe we can go with post here if you have a future 4th rounder who has kicked 50 goals in a season :think:

200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have only ever had one team! Jack Riewoldt is a Tassie Devil, he is our club's first ever employee and he has kicked over 50 many times in the last decade :)
Jack Riewoldt will be in a nursing home by the time the Devils start playing.

Not for tassie he has Debbie oops I mean Jazny! :)
Read the thread title please TT! We, the Tassie Devils, have a player who has kicked 50 or more.

52a1d57b24ba16b05414c44beabeb096

And I don't want to hear you and Flog is the Worst's sad little fantasies in here either!

Feels good man

In fact we have won the past 3 Colemans

Lets hope this fred doesn't get hijacked by any jealous non-50 goal losers, albeit it would very hard to see how a non-50 goal loser club would exist given the very generous 10 year criteria.

There are non-50 goalers? Surely not in an elite comp? Even Norf and the Gold Coast have 50-goalers!

I made this Fred for everybody :(

Maybe I should delete it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back