Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Rankine has started well.
A lot space in the midfield early.Not sure thats the style of game the Crows want to play.
Rachelli hears footsteps out their.Taking his eyes of the footy and looked for his opponent

Harris Andrews looks to strong for Himmleberg in the air.The himm might try and run him up the ground.

I'm not sure why people even bring up getting rid of North it's never happening the AFL have the coin to prop up clubs in the trench & no appetite to kill anyone off. North will improve at some point and we are stuck with them.

The AFL is allergic to offending people.

They’re not going to offend any victorians, even if it’s only a few hundred North supporters

That ‘Big Brother versus Little Brother’ graphic.

Thanks Ken!
I sometimes think the Crows are happy enough going through the season with there main aim is to beat us.
It’s like they know finals are just a dream so if we put it all into beating Port it keeps the punters happy enough and everyone keeps there job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sometimes think the Crows are happy enough going through the season with there main aim is to beat us.
It’s like they know finals are just a dream so if we put it all into beating Port it keeps the punters happy enough and everyone keeps there job.

I agree, but as much as they play above themselves, we equally and relentlessly underperform.

Talent versus talent they shouldn’t get within a Chicago Basketball Team roar.

Push to a Brisbane player missed on the wing
The big Texan hit the scoreboard .
Brisbane moving the ball quiet well.But the Crows,sticking with them.This games going to the wire
Ned Mchenry had a couple of terrible minutes here

Last edited:
Port Adelaide: We made the move to Adelaide Oval happen, where you can draw 35,000 on a bad day.

Crows: We had Jay Schulz out to training and kicked 5.8.

They're so busy trying to get one up on us, they forget about the bigger picture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back