Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's all coaches and players exited or about to exit then you can put it down to the club itself putting it out there. That'd be peak Adelaide, along with them wondering why no one still wants to go there.
Well the weird s**t about ball tampering seems a bit far fetched.

What is more likely is that Betts and Jacobs spoke to Burton a few times about some of the issues they were going through. This is after the GF and also at a time when Jacobs had alot going on. Old mate Burton passed this stuff on to the collective minds crew that then used this against them as part of the mind games stuff.

Apparently a few other names were list like one x Crouch as well.

So Chris Johnson is on the Norm Smith voting panel for tomorrow, he'll find a way to give a Rich player the 3 votes if they happen to lose.

LOL David McKay just signed on for another year at the Tingles

There gunna explode on their board

next year is the year he finally adds to his one brownlow vote
after 5 goals in the past 2 seasons combined i feel like this will be the year he goes big and kicks 4 (for the year)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I for one will stand and applaud when David Mackay breaks Boomer Harvey's games record.

He's played 220 games for them and attained 1 Brownlow vote. 1.

Jason Davenport has 6.

these forced memes about the GWS song from official outlets "We Cant Stop Watching Your Memes" are more manufactured than instagram influencers lips

I was assuming the apple was tied to a bit of string attached to a stick, just longer than a toddlers arms, which was attached to the back of the toddlers shirt
I was assuming the apple was in a bucket of water and the toddler had his/her hands behind their back but that would be extremely dangerous as they have no balance, common sense, safety awareness... the list goes own. Wait what were we talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back