Paralowiepower

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 15, 2002
Port Adelaide "Forever"
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd :Adelaide United
Last night met *PAF back at Alberton, great bloke but these Darwinites are a bit soft when it comes to our weather hey DK ;)

Also someone came around to my seats at half time but I was down at the Medalist Bar, was that you Mr Magoo?

Good to see alot on this board have met up during the year, seem's like alot of you are not bad people.

Paralowiepower said:
Last night met *PAF back at Alberton, great bloke but these Darwinites are a bit soft when it comes to our weather hey DK ;)

Also someone came around to my seats at half time but I was down at the Medalist Bar, was that you Mr Magoo?

Good to see alot on this board have met up during the year, seem's like alot of you are not bad people.

You haven't met me yet - you might change your mind!!!!!

I am going to try and get to one of the 'meetings' at the club - are they now on Wednesday or Thursday?

Natman said:
You haven't met me yet - you might change your mind!!!!!

I am going to try and get to one of the 'meetings' at the club - are they now on Wednesday or Thursday?

Big Footy have a table every Wednesday night at the Port Club for the quiz, but on the 28th of June the Supporters Club will be having their mid year dinner at the quiz and we encourage everyone from Big Footy who can come to the night.

Paralowiepower said:
these Darwinites are a bit soft when it comes to our weather hey DK ;)

We're just spoilt..........it's hard to take 3-4 months of 28-32 during the day and 16-20 overnight little humidity......plenty of sun and maybe 3-4 days of rain in that time.

Paralowiepower said:
we encourage everyone from Big Footy who can come to the night.

Encourage me with an airfare and I'll be there......:D

Yeah its been good to meet some new faces this year after not meeting anyone new for two-three years.

Sorry I couldnt make it last night PAF. Will have to catch up another time.

Toots Hibbert and I just discovered we sit 3 rows apart. We saved a bit of band width (about half a dozen posts) shouting to each other last night. To the bemusement of about 50 Port supporters within earshot.

Macca19 said:
Yeah its been good to meet some new faces this year after not meeting anyone new for two-three years.

Sorry I couldnt make it last night PAF. Will have to catch up another time.

Sounds like he may be able to make it to one of the next two quiz nights so all is not lost.

Will be back home early August - might have to pop my head in to the club on one of those quiz nights...

Northern stand >

You guys are missing out on some cutting edge analysis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paralowiepower said:

No sorry it wasn't me, as i was in the members bar at half time.

thesouthernend said:
No the Southern End is much better

Blo*dy oath the southern end is better. Behind the goals so that you can see the whole ground. Much better view imo.

wharfie_1870 said:
That was me. Maybe next time.
You will find a few of us at the Medallist Bar come half time. The whole back row of bay 142 is supporter club members. Pity they didnt direct you to where some of us were.

Powerstufff said:
Toots Hibbert and I just discovered we sit 3 rows apart. We saved a bit of band width (about half a dozen posts) shouting to each other last night. To the bemusement of about 50 Port supporters within earshot.
This Northern v Southern business is all "meh" I think. Centre wing outer side is where the real brains trust sits don't you think? :D

bring it on said:
You will find a few of us at the Medallist Bar come half time. The whole back row of bay 142 is supporter club members. Pity they didnt direct you to where some of us were.
The people I spoke to said Shane was in the Medallist Bar and I had a squiz in there on my way back to the members but it's a bit difficult to spot people when I don't know what they look like. ;)

bring it on said:
Blo*dy oath the southern end is better. Behind the goals so that you can see the whole ground. Much better view imo.

Yeah, I wish I could see the whole ground from my seat. I want my money back!

Wish we had some goal posts down our end :mad:

Toots Hibbert said:
This Northern v Southern business is all "meh" I think. Centre wing outer side is where the real brains trust sits don't you think? :D
Absolutely agree Toots. We're there to show the Outer Army how to really celebrate. :cool: