Porps Future

Remove this Banner Ad

cammo6556

Cancelled
10k Posts Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A. BeanCoiNFT Investor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Just had an email sent though claiming that Porplyzia has given up on a return to AFL.

Edit: it seems he has just givn up on a 2011 return.

Mods feel free to change the title or delete threaD if discussed elsewhere

Re: Porps to retire?

Probably meant given up on returning to the AFL this season.

That would be the best option now i would think, so that his shoulder gets the extra time needed and giving him a full pre-season for 2012.

Re: Porps to retire?

Changed the title until more substantiated reports come through, given recent articles and him re-signing with the club suggest he'll be playing next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he cant consistently get on the field next year ie.15+ games i think it may be time to cut ties with him.

Sorry lads, I just got back from maiming the offending emailer. He claims to have shot it off prematurely (insert joke) as his boss was on his way around...

Have to worry about the guy (porps, not the emailer).

WE all say Sam Shaw has issues with his body. Porps is only marginally better.

This guy could seriously turn us into a finals contender next season if fit and firing, he is that important to us. Can't wait to see you in 2012 Porps.:thumbsu:
Geez, you're in a positive mood!

Almost as positive as you were at the end of last season :p

If Porps and Gunna are both fit and available for Rd 1 next year who gets picked first for the mid-sized fwd role??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back