Podcast Podcast - Not In My Backyard (Round 10, 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back flogs of the bay!

Join Cooksen, Dan, Starburns_and myself as we dissect the round that was and preview Round 10.

Audio Link: https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/podcasts.bigfootymedia.com/bay13/Flogcast_610.mp3

Description:

• best clubman
  • Dan Roos
  • firing blanks
  • tight Lions
  • service without a smile
  • the false messiah
  • always wanting more
  • Chinese censorship
  • favourite words
  • reverse sprinklers
  • demanding apologies
  • and hiring mercenaries

Length - 1:27:24
Reviews - 15:35
Talking points - 1:04:52
This week on the Bay - 1:15:36
Previews - 1:20:15

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan - Podcaster of the Week. Disgraceful attempts to censor him.

Also, Cooked Tiger has an interesting meaning on Urban Dictionary.

D47496CE-5C48-4584-BBAA-042FD55B65EB.jpeg

I wonder how many Jose and esports references I'll get in this podcast.

Also - I can come on next Monday if Dan is stuck with his light switch again.

You're more than welcome to come but please understand that you are a hairy goblin looking individual who is more likely than not going to be told to **** off......jose.

Last edited:
You're more than welcome to come but please understand that you are a hairy globin looking individual who is more likely than not going to be told to **** off......jose.

Globin? :drunk:

You're more than welcome to come but please understand that you are a hairy goblin looking individual who is more likely than not going to be told to **** off......jose.
Awwww

You and jose can round up the rest of the 7 Dwarfs....they can all come on next week.

Does that include Sooz?

The 7 Dwarfs go to work though so that probably rules her out.

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only listened to the first half of the episode, but so far its been entirely devoted to

Dan repeating that Richmond is cooked
Everyone telling Dan to stop being autistic

Here's hoping the second half lives up to the first. Keep up the good work guys

Last edited by a moderator:
****!.. Dan was well out of his routine this week! Must have been stuck turning his light switch on and off for a while before the recording... :drunk:

I wonder how many Jose and esports references I'll get in this podcast.

Also - I can come on next Monday if Dan is stuck with his light switch again.

Ok guys can you at least get your disorders correct? As someone that has Asperger's I'd appreciate it that if you must mock the affliction at least take the time to get it right and correctly distinguish between Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Autistic Spectrum Disorder.

Thanks
:thumbsu::)

Ok guys can you at least get your disorders correct? As someone that has Asperger's I'd appreciate it that if you must mock the affliction at least take the time to get it right and correctly distinguish between Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Autistic Spectrum Disorder.

Thanks
I have no problem with the autism stuff, having Aspergers myself, it’s quite amusing.

I have no problem with the autism stuff, having Aspergers myself, it’s quite amusing.

Neither do I, I find it amusing also. I just want it done right. :)
Perhaps the thumbs up and the smiley face weren't enough to indicate my post was in jest?

Thanks

Looks like Dan has something else too.

Poor bloke, seriously poor bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back