Playing Good; and Junk

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we please be ****ing good?

I'm so tired of people sticking the ****ing boot in left, right and centre.

Every single claim about every player is apparently substantiated by us being shit.

Just win some games in 2013!

Like 10 or above.

FUUUUUUU

Gentlemen, do what I do.

Treat footy as the crap time between other "quality" sports.

Countdown to the damn cricket season. Get into the EPL. Follow the NFL. Just don't let the club suck you in...

Gentlemen, do what I do.

Treat footy as the crap time between other "quality" sports.

Countdown to the damn cricket season. Get into the EPL. Follow the NFL. Just don't let the club suck you in...

I'm gonna need a break from competitive sports after this season. Looking forward to gorging on nice scripted movies and tv series.

I'm gonna need a break from competitive sports after this season. Looking forward to gorging on nice scripted movies and tv series.
Probably a good call.

I'm buggering off to America - think I might even miss the draft. Think it'll be good for the soul...

Speaking of which, you wouldn't have any high quality shows to recommend would you? Currently waiting for Breaking bad season 5 on DVD along with Dexter season 6, which are still a fair while away :(

Speaking of which, you wouldn't have any high quality shows to recommend would you? Currently waiting for Breaking bad season 5 on DVD along with Dexter season 6, which are still a fair while away :(
If you're a fan of doing the shady internet acquisition, get on The Newsroom, Aaron Sorkin's new show. Sensational.

The Beeb's Sherlock is another one.

Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, Community, to name just a few, I also hear The Wire is quite good so I look forward to checking that out. I'm actually planning on checking out some old series I never got to see. Planning on watching all of Twin Peaks soon.

If you're a fan of doing the shady internet acquisition, get on The Newsroom, Aaron Sorkin's new show. Sensational.

The Beeb's Sherlock is another one.
I actually think I glimpsed a trailer of that on channel 7. Just had a peep on youtube, looks interesting. I'm not a big fan of doing the whole internet thing, but I'll certainly have a look at it once it comes out on DVD or might just watch it on 7, if it's the one I'm thinking of. Cheers

Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, Community, to name just a few, I also hear The Wire is quite good so I look forward to checking that out. I'm actually planning on checking out some old series I never got to see. Planning on watching all of Twin Peaks soon.
I have Game of Thrones season 1, for some reason it doesn't appeal to me, however I've heard that is a popular response and you've just got to watch an episode and you'll be hooked. Perhaps I'll give that a crack. Think i've got The Walking Dead and Community, nearly put on Community, but NCIS just came in the mail so it got pipped :D Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game of Thrones seconded over here - its very good.

The Wire is great.

The Sopranos is essential viewing for everyone.

I'm flying to japan to go to Suzuka and should be back in time for the cricket to start.

Football will be a distant memory by then haha

Drinking on game days has turned into a must for me.

Sweet liquor eases the pain.

And the Wire is excellent.

Season 1 is the best, 2 goes in a completely different route, then 3 and 4 finish nicely. Highly recommended.

Forgetting season 5 ever happened, eh? ;)

And as long as we're suggesting TV shows to help blank our minds, I will add Rome, Deadwood, Justified and Archer are all fantastic timewasters. :D

Eventually Assassins Creed III will be out too, there's at least another month gone.

Watch the same shows. Just started season 5 Breaking bad.
My time will be taken up with the NFL and Madden over the next couple of months, at least i follow a team that should get a few wins during the regular season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back