Analysis Players with mongrel

Remove this Banner Ad

I love players with some mongrel and ones that don’t you better be a gun player instead.
If you are just a role player you should have some mongrel otherwise you aren’t making our team walk taller as you aren’t a gun nor are you adding aggression (see Mahony, young, Scott etc)

Players with mongrel
JHF
CCJ
Xerri
Jy
Turner
Lmac
Larkey
Zurhaar
Jed
Corr
Ziebell
Cunners

Have I missed anyone?

Something we should also target when bringing in players, no soft utensils like Polec

I love players with some mongrel and ones that don’t you better be a gun player instead.
If you are just a role player you should have some mongrel otherwise you aren’t making our team walk taller as you aren’t a gun nor are you adding aggression (see Mahony, young, Scott etc)

Players with mongrel
JHF
CCJ
Xerri
Jy
Turner
Lmac
Larkey
Zurhaar
Jed
Corr
Ziebell
Cunners

Have I missed anyone?

Something we should also target when bringing in players, no soft utensils like Polec
I reckon TT has some mongrel...was regularly on display last year, probably highly correlated to the impact he has on games,,,,not so much at the moment so opposition leaves him alone,,,,but it'll be back.

Players with mongrel
JHF
CCJ
Xerri
Jy
Turner
Lmac
Larkey
Zurhaar
Jed
Corr
Ziebell
Cunners

Have I missed anyone?

Jared Polec

forgot Curtis and love this by kingy

Look at ******* Mahony and Scott just standing around like nuffies while TT got hammered meanwhile JHF and Curtis come in to remonstrate

I hadn't seen that footage since watching live Saturday at the ground. What a ******* gun, love this kid and his passion - plus he has the skill to back it up. Got right in their faces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back