Teams Pittsburgh Steelers - The Steel Curtain

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t agree with this but people in the building are getting paid a lot more than me to make these decisions.
Only Steeler to rush for 3 1000+ yard seasons to begin career (All behind very avg OL play). I think Naj has a great season behind what should be an improved OL. The move could end up costing the Steelers more money if they re sign him. Or he could get himself a nice pay day elsewhere should he choose to leave in FA. Massive year for Harris either way

Don’t agree with this but people in the building are getting paid a lot more than me to make these decisions.
Only Steeler to rush for 3 1000+ yard seasons to begin career (All behind very avg OL play). I think Naj has a great season behind what should be an improved OL. The move could end up costing the Steelers more money if they re sign him. Or he could get himself a nice pay day elsewhere should he choose to leave in FA. Massive year for Harris either way
Yeah it's a strange decision. Was reading earlier in off-season a rumor they wouldn't take his 5th yr, and fans were all like, what you smoking, of course they will. They might feel RB by committee with cheap fifth rounders like Warren and others drafted in late rounders will be the plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back