PITTSBURGH PENGUINS – 2016 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulation Pittsburgh Penguins on the 2015/16 Stanley Cup.

First time I've ever supported a championship winning team in any sport in any country (I won't count 2009 as I was a very casual fan then)

Murray/Kessell unlucky!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murray/Kessell unlucky!

Thing is that Jones and Couture were better than those two mentioned.

Crosby gives something else, lots of one-percenters that don't go on the stat sheet. Very happy and a little surprised to see him get it.

Daley first? Hahahaha, what? Look at him! He can't even lift the thing!

MAF seems almost embarrassed to hold it up.

Happy for the Pens, time to turn off before I have to see that fat **** Kessel lift the cup

You wait til after the post-season bender.

Congrats Pens - and Sharks too - on a great year.

Second period today was the type of stuff that is behind me being a big fan of the game - amazing skills, speed and action.

Crosby was terrific in Game 6 - not sure on him winning the Conn Smythe though......

Amazing. What a season. What a crazy turn of fortune. Deepest pens team I've seen since I got into this sport in '01. Better all-round team than '09.

All hail sully. All hail JR.

Amazing. What a season. What a crazy turn of fortune. Deepest pens team I've seen since I got into this sport in '01. Better all-round team than '09.

All hail sully. All hail JR.

The fact that the Sharks routinely went to 3 lines by the third period yet the Pens were still rolling line 4 against Pavelski & Thornton says a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back