Pinksale / Pre-Sale Coins

Remove this Banner Ad

Scrolling through completed presales and it's very rare to find one that hasn't rugged.
Yeah, the perils of an automated launchpad that blew up so rapidly..

Mind you, a lot of them are simply failures. It's a hugely competitive market after all. I find it best these days to see what's launching and just keep an eye on them after launch. Most seem to go below the presale price anyway, so not only do you get a better buying opportunity, you get to see how the devs deal with adversity. If they're kicking on regardless of the market conditions, then it's generally a promising sign. Have to be prepared to wait significant amounts of time though but it's a much safer and rewarding long term play than hoping your presale doesn't rug.

Yeah, the perils of an automated launchpad that blew up so rapidly..

Mind you, a lot of them are simply failures. It's a hugely competitive market after all. I find it best these days to see what's launching and just keep an eye on them after launch. Most seem to go below the presale price anyway, so not only do you get a better buying opportunity, you get to see how the devs deal with adversity. If they're kicking on regardless of the market conditions, then it's generally a promising sign. Have to be prepared to wait significant amounts of time though but it's a much safer and rewarding long term play than hoping your presale doesn't rug.
Ive come to that exact conclusion, seeing so many fail, rug or a huge price drop after launch is what got me looking to others that have launched and survived. Not many recent ones looking good(that I looked through anyway).

Ive come to that exact conclusion, seeing so many fail, rug or a huge price drop after launch is what got me looking to others that have launched and survived. Not many recent ones looking good(that I looked through anyway).

Green Chart is an interesting one. It launched, got Fudded real bad and dumped after pre sale but has come back strong.

The dev is pretty dumb. He advertises the staking at 600% APY, but rewards pay daily and you can restake (compound) it.
It puts the APY into the millions. I tried to explain it to him, but he just doesn't understand compound interest.

Give it a few more weeks of compounding, and I think he will be shocked lol.

Green Chart is an interesting one. It launched, got Fudded real bad and dumped after pre sale but has come back strong.

The dev is pretty dumb. He advertises the staking at 600% APY, but rewards pay daily and you can restake (compound) it.
It puts the APY into the millions. I tried to explain it to him, but he just doesn't understand compound interest.

Give it a few more weeks of compounding, and I think he will be shocked lol.

Surely it's gonna dump hard then. Hang on.. what APR are you getting daily?

Hang on.. what APR are you getting daily?

I havent staked any. Didn't want to be locked in when it comes tumbling down.
When it launched, he was saying interest was 1000% APY, while at the same time saying it was 2.77% daily, which you could restake.
That worked out around 2,143,877% if you were restaking the interest daily.

The rate is lower now, he says it's 600% APY, but for the daily rate he just divides that by 365, so 1.65% and pays it daily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back