Pinksale / Pre-Sale Coins

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm invested in a token called $SPE. Basically they're planning to sell carbon credit NFTs. Anyway, they've also set up a launchpad for other green projects. SPE holders that hold enough tokens get a private sale to each project launched. I definitely don't hold enough, but they do tell any holder about any public pre sale. I'm not sure if it's of interest to you guys, but I can post links when I think of it.

I doubt they'll pump quite as big as shitcoins, but could still be a few decent projects. The first project on the launchpad is getting launched in a few days. They apparently have enough demand to potentially release 1 a week in the future.

I'm invested in a token called $SPE. Basically they're planning to sell carbon credit NFTs. Anyway, they've also set up a launchpad for other green projects. SPE holders that hold enough tokens get a private sale to each project launched. I definitely don't hold enough, but they do tell any holder about any public pre sale. I'm not sure if it's of interest to you guys, but I can post links when I think of it.

I doubt they'll pump quite as big as shitcoins, but could still be a few decent projects. The first project on the launchpad is getting launched in a few days. They apparently have enough demand to potentially release 1 a week in the future.
Is this the Save Planet Earth project?

yeah 0.1 bnb

It's got anti-whale and anti-dump built into the tokenomics so interested to see how it goes.
I'm interested in this

Presale ends in 10 hours and I know Ran has been plugging it on Crypto Banter.

CANCEL THAT GUYS - its fake and not the real monkeyball.

Last edited:
I'm interested in this

Presale ends in 10 hours and I know Ran has been plugging it on Crypto Banter.

Weird - its got a shitload of subscibers on telegram, but only 15 contributors on pinksale.

The massive unlock % seems a bit off though. Will keep an eye on it.

1638090155558.png

Last edited:
Weird - its got a shitload of subscibers on telegram, but only 15 contributors on pinksale.

The massive unlock % seems a bit off though. Will keep an eye on it.

View attachment 1288981
I just edited my previous post.. It's a fake. DONT BUY. Can only buy on Starlaunch through a complicated process.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 49 contributors to this one. Telegram group is muted (due to FUD the announcement says). fu** it I'll throw my Metawars into it.

Yeah, a couple of other presales I've entered have done the same, mute chat until hard cap.
Would assume they were getting trolled by Trumpies in this one lol.

Yeah, a couple of other presales I've entered have done the same, mute chat until hard cap.
Would assume they were getting trolled by Trumpies in this one lol.
Last one I went in (I forget what it was) muted chat after release.. then dump followed. It's 12 hours away meaning 11PM launch for me. Might have to stay up and see what happens.

XenoVerse. This just hit 300 bnb hardcap in about 15 seconds. I grabbed 0.1 worth

Man that's fast. Wen launch? Sorry I was being lazy. Seems in the next 12-24 hours..

Yeah man, very fast. It should translate to heaps of buy pressure on launch, as many would have missed out on presale.

Will be around 272k market cap on launch.
This could fly fast and high. I was looking at pinksale this morning too, a brief browse but missed that one.

XenoVerse. This just hit 300 bnb hardcap in about 15 seconds. I grabbed 0.1 worth

Its up 40% in the last hour, having been descending to the depths of hell for days.. Appears the Dev likes to sleep alot or has gone awaol or something, but there's action on it this morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back