Autopsy Pies v Kuwarna (Crows) - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sat May 18TH 1:45PM (M.C.G.)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpire maybe made the right call (very very touchy), but the argument is why they don’t do it all the time? Ruined a good game.

Same with kicks going 15 meters or not.

Is the game to hard to umpire?
The umpire waited until he had ran over 20 metres before he called it. The problem was it was that obviously over 15 that it was a pretty easy call to make.

They gave him leeway and he pushed it too far.

Yeah, maybe next time the Crows can man up the most dangerous forward on the ground with a couple of minutes left rather than whining about a correct decision

Oh well :)
Were they whining? I didn't see that.

This is the main issue.

This happens every game numerous times without being called unless really obvious... yet the umpire decides to finally make the call in the last play of the game.

It's like they just want to make a controversial decision against the Crows v Pies games in the last minute of play...
For ****s sake. He ran 25 metres. No one marked it in your forward line, Moore was probably held and in any case it would’ve been a stoppage with 10 seconds left and 100 players around the ball. They also were awarded 8 free kicks all day.

Stop whinging and be objective. You weren’t unlucky and the umpires had nothing to do with the result.

This is the main issue.

This happens every game numerous times without being called unless really obvious... yet the umpire decides to finally make the call in the last play of the game.

It's like they just want to make a controversial decision against the Crows v Pies games in the last minute of play...
He ran a bit far though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For hecks sake. He ran 25 metres. No one marked it in your forward line, Moore was probably held and in any case it would’ve been a stoppage with 10 seconds left and 100 players around the ball. They also were awarded 8 free kicks all day.

Stop whinging and be objective. You weren’t unlucky and the umpires had nothing to do with the result.
I never claimed it changed the result... but you do have a habit of inferring shit!

How many times per game does a player run more than 15m without bouncing the ball?

How often is it called in games?

Can you recall it ever occurring in the last play of the day?

Once again you have missed the point, but given your posting history that is hardly a surprise!

Btw, shouldn't you be watching your team?

He ran a bit far though
As did nearly every player kicking it out from a behind & at many other times during the game ... but yeah, wait till the game is on the line to make the call. Brave.

As did nearly every player kicking it out from a behind & at many other times during the game ... but yeah, wait till the game is on the line to make the call. Brave.
Could have easily not been called, but cant complain about a correct decision.. Would have been a complete non-issue if we'd shown more composure in the last quarter.

I never claimed it changed the result... but you do have a habit of inferring s**t!

How many times per game does a player run more than 15m without bouncing the ball?

How often is it called in games?

Can you recall it ever occurring in the last play of the day?

Once again you have missed the point, but given your posting history that is hardly a surprise!

Btw, shouldn't you be watching your team?
He ran 25 not 16. The umpire didnt call until after he had run about 22. They were very lenient, not whistle happy.

Watching it live I said ‘too far’ before the umpire called it.

Could have easily not been called, but cant complain about a correct decision.. Would have been a complete non-issue if we'd shown more composure in the last quarter.
And/or played better football in the first half.

He ran 25 not 16. The umpire didnt call until after he had run about 22. They were very lenient, not whistle happy.

Watching it live I said ‘too far’ before the umpire called it.
Did you check out all the incidents in the game where players ran more than 15m?

Also, care to show the post where I said it cost us the game?

I'm on record on the Adelaide Board saying it was our lack of ability to close out the game when we hit the lead...

Slows down very little vs comparing to the first 30 metres.

Someone citing speed as he did and calling it olympic speed is unbelievably dumb and just discounted the first 30 metres.
Yes I know, it’s very nuanced lol and it does my head in too - what I said was tongue in cheek

Have you seen the soccer player vs Bolt comparisons? Hilarious

Back