Autopsy Pies v Kuwarna (Crows) - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sat May 18TH 1:45PM (M.C.G.)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year's game Dawson gets coat hangerred in front of 3 umpires when in scoring range to win the game... play on.

When the game is on the line, I would prefer if the umpires just left the field all together!

They did, in Adelaide. AJ gets collared in the goal square - nothing. Murphy gets his face re-arranged - nothing.

My two bobs worth.

There would be at least 10 kick ins from behinds each game where they run further than that. At least 10.

Why pull that one up when they don't pull all of the other ones?

Play on.

I agree that they’re way too slack on the post point carries. They’re almost invariably 25 meters.

Rankine’s was clearly over though. We’d have won anyway.

You keep melting and then insisting that you're not melting.

let it go GIF
I never insisted I wasn't melting campaigner

Nobody is talking about the free kick paid against Cox for a shove in the last minute. Yes its technically a push in the back but they never pay those near the boundary and outside a marking contest. How come they paid it against Cox? If they didn't pay that, we were away and able to soak up the last minute. No different to the Rankine one they never normally pay.

So your emotional bias is more important than objective reality.
How the hell do you get through each day????
I do pretty darn well, thanks for asking.
Ps have absolutely no doubt that if it had been Nick daicos, pretty well all of you pie supporters would be saying ‘not too far’. And good chance the ump would have reached the same conclusion.

I do pretty darn well, thanks for asking.
Ps have absolutely no doubt that if it had been Nick daicos, pretty well all of you pie supporters would be saying ‘not too far’. And good chance the ump would have reached the same conclusion.
It was a hard ball get wasn't it?
Nick doesn't do those.

Could complain all day about being hard done by in a couple of the Collingwood games at least, but we need to stop putting ourselves in that position to lose.

Collingwood lead nearly all day and it felt like we were clinging on for a chance to try and steal it at the end and almost pulled it off. But we didn't do enough to win it for the previous 3 quarters. We just hung around. I don't think we kicked very many consecutive goals in the first 3 quarters or managed to gather any real momentum. Tough loss that could've gone either way but when you keep allowing it to come down to luck, umpiring decisions or a miracle play at the end of the game you can't really complain when it doesn't go your way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So based on the above, Rankine sprinted approx. 28m in 3 seconds?

After 100 minutes or whatever if footy, he was running at Olympic Final speed?
You do realise that they start off the blocks in the 100m?

One of the dumber comparisons I’ve read.

Nobody is talking about the free kick paid against Cox for a shove in the last minute. Yes its technically a push in the back but they never pay those near the boundary and outside a marking contest. How come they paid it against Cox? If they didn't pay that, we were away and able to soak up the last minute. No different to the Rankine one they never normally pay.
What about the front on contact on Schultz with 40 seconds left that wasn't paid? Seems that one was conveniently forgotten about by the haters....

Back