News Pies Poach Cats Recruiter Troy Selwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be a good appointment,

Going to be great having him for those high first and second round picks....oh wait, hang on just a minute!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like a football club taking on an assistant that has worked under a successful senior coach at another club I'm sure a major reason for this appointment is the hope that Selwood has observed the methods and beliefs Wells has when it comes to identifying junior talent and alongside his own views he can add another knowledgeable voice to aid Hine in his work.

Good pick up in my view...it’s the average players that pick up these softer non footy skills and know how.

Any recruiter that has understudied Wells will be a good get, even if we can get some insights as to who they are hiding down at the falcons over the next couple of drafts!

Can somebody remind me how many flags the Cats top up recruiting has delivered in the past ten years?

Its a pretty simple recruiting formula at Geelong.... ïf you come from anywhere between Werribee Ballarat and Warrnambool, and are remotely interested in coming home...youre in.

Thinking the same thing myself
Nothing new in young players, just players adding to their super

So has he replaced Milesi? Is Adam Shepard still at the club? Is there a complete restructure? Anyone have any idea whatsoever 😂
According to Rendell

“The biggest problem for Collingwood is they have one recruiter there. Derek Hine is doing all the heavy lifting, I don’t think anyone else is doing anything,” he added.

“Adam Shepard has gone, I’ve gone, Dom Milesi went to the Bulldogs. Obviously Wrighty has a great recruiting background

However, Shepard's linkedin account hasn't been updated to reflect that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back