Welcome Pick 24- Welcome to the Bulldogs Charlie Clarke

Remove this Banner Ad

Weren't people saying the same about Arty last year? Maybe Charlie should move in with him and Cody! :)
Yes they were. So it's way too early for us to make a judgement on Charlie at this stage of his career.
It doesn't seem like a debut is likely this year but if he does the hard work he can still get a lot out of the season (we aren't even at half way yet) and especially the off-season.

He could do a lot worse than model himself on Arty's attitude, even if they aren't the same type of player. Arty was indeed nowhere near getting a game this time last year.

3bf66ee5214cbd361855f0c79c1d7d8611-leo-toast-9.h473.w710.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a dissapointing season seeing this makes me very happy and looking forward to the game on the weekend again. Agree for a club in "turmoil" there is a lot of positivity in the group there
Weird, I can’t understand it 🤔. Maybe just for the cameras, great actors, all of them 😉

That there is a club in turmoil and a coach that’s lost the players….* me

Would not be relying on such a video to show what the true situation is whether good or bad.

I did not expect anything but what was shown to celebrate a debut of a teammate

Would not be relying on such a video to show what the true situation is whether good or bad.

I did not expect anything but what was shown to celebrate a debut of a teammate

I watched that whole 1 minute video and not once did I see Caleb and Jack throwing fruit at Bev or Bailey whistling “Good old Collingwood forever”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back