patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat, Wigan Athletic
You know I thought this thread would already be here, but I guess not.

My partner and I sometimes like to stick the GoPro in the window and time-lapse the day, but he hasn't done that for a while. I did have a Nikon D3000 (named Rog) but he's long gone now. I should get a proper camera again, but my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is pretty good.

Anyway, I just wanted to show off the sunset from our balcony. I love this place (looks out over the Brissy River and Kingsford Smith Drive).

20210429_171532.jpg

Fantastic idea kezz. I love looking at old photos, I was just on Facebook where I'm part of a 60s-70s residents group of Newmarket on the northside of Brisbane, thought this would be an interesting blast from the past.

This is me Grade 6 at Newmarket State School in 1970. I'm in 2nd back row, 3rd in from the left, notice how big the class was.. 37 students, also not much diversity, white anglosaxon's apart from a few Italian and Greek kids, I had an enormous crush on the girl in the middle down the front,, Karen:hearteyes:
1619682617281.png

I love old photos! I wish there were more photos of Oakey in the 90's. Not that I have any particular love for Oakey, I just like to look at the pictures and remember what it was like to be a kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back