Rumour Petty sister sledge resurfaces

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one who has misread the title to think this was about Percy Sledge, who sung "When a man loves a woman"?

Edit: the sister sledge in the title had me confused too, cause I was thinking about music.

Last edited:
Touk Miller has schooled sooky sooky lah lah Zorko many times.

A reputation like Zorko?
if petty can be a 5x B&F winner and captain melbourne for over 100 games he might come close to having the reputation dayne zorko has - club legend.

probably gets remembered as a career potato though

impossible to say that he gave as good as he got if you don't know what was said. petty could've said 'hey Zorko, you're really short' and Zorko could've replied with personal attacks on his family. We don't know if it was even sledging or not. I'd say more likely Zorko went too far.
You castigate people for having an opinion when they don't know what was said then introduce your own conjecture.
Hilarious.

I don’t think you’ll find many Lions fans defending Zorko’s sledging. He is reportedly one of the best at it apparently. The difference is he doesn’t sook about it when he cops it back unlike Harry

I don't think "I hope your mother dies" is making many sledge HOFs lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Lions should have just gotten Cameron to call Petty a US slang term for sissy that starts with F.

The morons on the AFL Tribunal would have disappeared up their own ass*s trying to adjudicate that.

Petty should have punched him in the head.

People are ever so mouthy until they get punched in the face when they get out of line.

I always go by the MT rule...would I say it to Mike Tyson? If not, pull your head in, if yes, probably OK to say as nobody would get angry
Be a pretty boring world if everyone lived by that rule all the time. Every friendship group has the endearing smart ass.

if petty can be a 5x B&F winner and captain melbourne for over 100 games he might come close to having the reputation dayne zorko has - club legend.

probably gets remembered as a career potato though

More likely he gets remembered for having one of these
1713392464022.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back